RUN! 1969 honda 450 twin - $300 in Caledon - Craigslist Toronto

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
http://toronto.craigslist.org/mcy/305767597.html

Reply to: sale-305767597@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-04-04, 1:11AM EDT

This bike is all there ,was running 5 years ago , is in my shed , and is in good shape, the odometer shows 12,000 mi.Need to make room.

OK... Which one of you WISE GUYS bought the damn bike???!!!...LOL...
The listings gone and the guy didnt even return my email!!!...Was it you Tim??!!...You DrJ???...sheeshhhhh...

locOleoN said:
OK... Which one of you WISE GUYS bought the damn bike???!!!...LOL...
The listings gone and the guy didnt even return my email!!!...Was it you Tim??!!...You DrJ???...sheeshhhhh...

;D

Guilty as charged...........Please help me....I am a Hondaholic and I can't control myself....could someone please do an intervention.... :eek:

Cheers
Steve

You bought the bike??!!...AWWW You bastard!!!... LOL!!!..

Ok..ok.. fine... LOL..

Great purchase man!

Cafeole, when did you contact the seller? I emailed him at 2am last night and thougth I would be the 1st one to have contacted him. he did not return my email and I would like to know when you emailed him and how the transaction went. I wanted to contact the seller and was going to buy it sight unseen but the ad was taken down and I could not even contact him.

I am not a very happy camper right now.

OH MAN!!!... You to Steve!!!...how coud you do this behind my back???LOL!!...
For all those years we've known each other...grade school, highschool, I was even the best man at your wedding!!....

Geezzz!!

locOleoN said:
For all those years we've known each other...grade school, highschool, I was even the best man at your wedding!!....
Geezzz!!

you know..for a 600lb mcdonald's line worker..you sure do get around/

i bought the damn bike, ok...geeeeeez

bluemetaldog said:
locOleoN said:
Geezzz!!

you know..for a 600lb mcdonald's line worker..you sure do get around/

i bought the damn bike, ok...geeeeeez

YOU BOUGHT IT??!!!... CRIPES!!!... (http://www.macjams.com/artist/noelocol)
OK.. Ok.. Seriously... WHO BOUGHT IT??!!...

Didn't mean to pour salt into the wound. I know how it is to lose out on a good deal. I missed a minty XS650 for $1,500 by 10 minutes. Noel was 10 minutes behind me!

It's the inspiration for my XS650 project just getting underway.

wtf that bike sold for only $1500. I got more than that into my new ratbike-- at least it has 107 BHP ;D

Bryan said:
wtf that bike sold for only $1500. I got more than that into my new ratbike-- at least it has 107 BHP ;D

Yep - I was offering more and buying sight-unseen but someone nailed it 10 minutes before I got to the seller. Wicked bike for the money.

Hi there...Actually I went up and saw it yesterday aftternoon and gave him a deposit. I'll give you the grizzly details on how it went down AFTER I pick it up. Pretty good original shape I must say. Clocks are like new. Original pipes, seat, side covers look good. Tank has a couple fof dings and a scratch and suffers from a bad Kreem job, but defintely a bike not to mess with too much at this point.
Just curious Ducky...you said you would have bought it sight unseen....did you tell him that in your original email? Or did you ask him questions about the bike? I know he had tons of emails about the bike.....sometimes you have to make your email standout in some strange fashion.

Cheers Steve

My original email was sent at 2am and the posting was at 1am. What I said in the email was that I am interested and would like to see it at his earliest convinence. I didn't ask any questions in my email but to have him contact me asap. I have left my work email address, home email address and my cell #. I was going to tell him that I'd buy it when I get a response from him and I was at the edge of my chair at the office all day waiting for his reply.

I did not mention that I will buy it sight unseen but had he replied, I would have emailed him the money the instant I get a response. Unless you contacted him before 2am, then it would not be fair (of the seller) to discard my email. I am guessing that the seller is one that doesn't line up at banks or Tim Hortons cause he obviously doesn't believe in systematic and order.

Anyway, congrats on the bike.

Back
Top Bottom