Dayton meets

Palehorse

Was wondering if anyone knows of any meets around the Dayton area. If not let's start one! How many here are from dayton or close?

Not sure if there are any Dayton groups or not. I know that the Cinci guys have mentioned going to the Vintage show this weekend and doing a ride up. There are some Northern Cincinnati meets in the Sharonville area, but that is about as far north of a meet as we get without a road trip.

Gary

Palehorse said:
Well it looks like I'm going to have to start finding some people around here!

Where in Dayton? From my work in Hamilton wouldn't be a bad ride up if you guys get anything going on.

Gary

I'm from Dayton. I don't know of any meets or even anyone else into vintage bikes. The only friend I had into it just moved to San Diego. I would be interested though if anyone got something together.

I think there is a group from the ohioriders forum that meets at Little York Pizza Tavern on a regular basis.

I'm not sure where I'm going to have the meets yet.
incrediblehark-just me and my brothers are the only one I know around here that like vintage so hopefully we can find more! LBC ill look into that! I live right by there so that would be cool!

I am from the north Dayton area. Have several friends with cafes. I'm actually in the process of starting a vintage bike shop. I'm down to ride anytime!

Hello everyone, new guy here from akron ohio. Also first time owner of a cb750c. Currently in the works of building a brat/scrambler style cb.. Looking forward to meeting everyone. :D

Hey lazotreybi hit us up on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/DaytonCafeRacers?ref=hl&ref_type=bookmark

Back
Top Bottom