Show us your Eyetalian Eye Candy......

dewjantim

duc in the park.....
Lets see a few Italian, German, British, Sears, and Montgomery Ward motersickles.... finished or not, they are all hot. Even Soviet Block, Chinese, or French will do in a pinch. Anything strange or queer..... its pics belong on here. So get out those snaps, be it restored or crap this is the place to show it's face. So boys and girls give it a whirl and show us what u' got......... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Heres my Ducati 350 racebike...non desmo.
I dont have too many pictures, but this is one of the most recent snaps!

nynu7e2y.jpg

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

Sweet...... most people don't realize the Diana 250 spring motor was faster than the desmo motor. A good friend of mine had a 250 Diana and used to outrun guys on sportsters back in the day..... ;) ;) ;)

Yea...the guy i got this from now has a narrowcase 250, and its faster than this 350. O well! Im just glad they let me on track!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

I bet that 748 also has several little bits and pieces which make it special...... the carbon ram air tubes for instance. How about some more pics.......

Here is the Italian girl I've lusted after for 28 years, my '85 Cagiva Alazzurra 650. Has a Bub 2-1 pipe, K&N Pods, bar end mirrors and more detail mods coming slowly, like braided lines, gunfighter style seat and a few small but nice refinements. Maybe a front brake upgrade also. I've also installed some 900SS rear turn signals which aren't in the pictures, don't sag like the old ones and nicer looking and shorter.

Here is some of my parts for future projects, 4 Ally frames, lots of engine and electrical parts, body parts, wheels, etc.

I'm also looking at 2 more Cagiva Allys that are 90% complete a silver one and another I want to make a cafe or full faired racer style.

YES I LUVVVVVE my Ally!! ;D

screwdriver said:
not really a cafe...... but its got a hand built race motor in it!! 8) 8)

Every Ducati has a little (or lot) of cafe racer in it. That is a mighty fine 748.....

warpedworm said:
Here is the Italian girl I've lusted after for 28 years, my '85 Cagiva Alazzurra 650. Has a Bub 2-1 pipe, K&N Pods, bar end mirrors and more detail mods coming slowly, like braided lines, gunfighter style seat and a few small but nice refinements. Maybe a front brake upgrade also. I've also installed some 900SS rear turn signals which aren't in the pictures, don't sag like the old ones and nicer looking and shorter.

Here is some of my parts for future projects, 4 Ally frames, lots of engine and electrical parts, body parts, wheels, etc.

I'm also looking at 2 more Cagiva Allys that are 90% complete a silver one and another I want to make a cafe or full faired racer style.

YES I LUVVVVVE my Ally!! ;D

My first Ducati was an Ally. I bought it new in 91', it was left over from 87'. For some reason it was damn fast.... indicated 125 MPH. I went to an Italia rally once and got in a street race...... errrr...... I mean spirited riding session with a 900SS, 907ie, and a BMW 750S. Two of these guys were racers and my Ally smoked them all. My present Ally tops out at 110-112 MPH , like it is supposed to. If you run across another ally for cheap and don't want it.... please contact me at dewjantim@msn.com . I have a complete set of Pantah bodywork and some 16' wheels that I am dying to use........

brubache said:
Here is my 2000 ST2.

jf67.jpg

k4lu.jpg

I'm looking to maybe get one of these to replace my ZR7-S. Can you tell me how you like it? It would replace the Kawi for my long distance and 2 up riding. I like the ZR and overall it's a great all arounder, just looking to feed my Duc fix. Do you do much long distance on it, and is it comfortable on long trips if you do?

dewjantim said:
Every Ducati has a little (or lot) of cafe racer in it. That is a mighty fine 748.....
i rebuilt the motor a couple years ago. its a 853 now. the best bike ducati never built. tons of torque, R cams, light weight rods and had the crank balanced. lots of fun. its time for a valve adjustment and belts and while im doing that its going to get some adjustable cam pulleys.

warpedworm said:
I'm looking to maybe get one of these to replace my ZR7-S. Can you tell me how you like it? It would replace the Kawi for my long distance and 2 up riding. I like the ZR and overall it's a great all arounder, just looking to feed my Duc fix. Do you do much long distance on it, and is it comfortable on long trips if you do?

Good photos make it look better than it is lol. She's a fighter. So as for the machine to me it is the perfect blend of sport and touring with an emphasis on sport. I luv it. I have not done anytghinbg terribly long but lots of guys do. I prefer the ST2 to the other models due to it being incredibly simple and easy to wrench. If you get one I recommend DP CPU/air box mod/ And clutch slave. Makes it a super fun sexy ride :) yup I recommend it.

A few of mine..

And my Guzzi Café project, there's a build thread on here. Had a few more too, but never thought to photograph them..

warpedworm said:
That Formula is BBBBBBBBeautiful!!! 8)

Its the last of seven built by the UK importers, who also were the originators of the 3CE = Jota. I did a lot of work on the motor.. 1200 conversion, Cosworth pistons, big valve, flowed head and line bored carbs. The Astralite wheels, Brembo floating discs, Goldline calipers and bodywork were part of the conversion. The one piece bodywork was made by Harris, as was the exhaust which is no longer available, so made one instead.

Back
Top Bottom