What did you build this week?

Nice Chris, I can likely grab that out of the shop dumpster here. Makes a lot of sense! Short bits get tossed in scrap all the time.

Maritime said:
Nice Chris, I can likely grab that out of the shop dumpster here. Makes a lot of sense! Short bits get tossed in scrap all the time.
Yea, I'm gonna try and grab a couple of 8' lengths and put them on the floor of the Stepside next ;)

I built and mount my electronics tray for my xs500, i cut all the parts drill everything but i dont have a welder so a friend weld it for me, then i painted it and put it on the bike!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 265
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 634
Getting some use from my new 3d printer.

Printing up a custom enclosure for a new product we're going to be offering.

6V to 12V DC converter for allowing our old 6V bikes to run 12V LEDs.

Attachments

• DSCF4496.JPG
    DSCF4496.JPG
    796.5 KB · Views: 270
20160121_140346_zpsjlsiaa57.jpg

This gets a motherboard and a few other bits shoved in it. It kills the ability to text/Internet and drive. It alerts your employer if it is removed from the mounting place.

Similar theory, different patents.

It jams texting/internet, but allows calls. Primarily being aimed at the commercial sector, trucking companies, UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc.

J-Rod10 said:
Similar theory, different patents.

It jams texting/internet, but allows calls. Primarily being aimed at the commercial sector, trucking companies, UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc.

I would be interested in something like that. Find a place to mount it on my motorcycle and ride next to people texting/facebooking and just smile! I'm a dick like that.

Sonreir said:
Getting some use from my new 3d printer.

Printing up a custom enclosure for a new product we're going to be offering.

6V to 12V DC converter for allowing our old 6V bikes to run 12V LEDs.

Very cool I would by one when it goes on sale better yet I would beta test it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my gas tank done. Here's to operating on the faster side of slow!

Attachments

• 20160217_084952.jpg
    20160217_084952.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 258
Mr Bernzo said:
Built a retaining wall down the side of the man cave.
68c6a6c32cb22df4c7546c096615baf1.jpg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Looks great, I really like the bricks behind the mesh :)

Build a two tier shelf with a platerbox on top for the Missus birthday. She is taking over the front deck with potted plants and wanted somewhere to put them.
579dbd0a2e175e43ba64c7ff2ec83d5b.jpg

cc44e173835a10dbd193de006ef39136.jpg

Made from pallets as I am to cheap to buy timber. Work throws out pallets so I take what I need.

Total cost $0 and 4 hours labour.

Back
Top Bottom