What did you build this week?

Brodie said:
Build a two tier shelf with a platerbox on top for the Missus birthday. She is taking over the front deck with potted plants and wanted somewhere to put them.

Made from pallets as I am to cheap to buy timber. Work throws out pallets so I take what I need.

Total cost $0 and 4 hours labour.

Awesome idea for another pallet project Brodie! I see your fridge has one of the RedBull "gives you wings" promo's on it hahaha!

Haha there is a story behind that artwork on the fridge. Long story short, I am the 4th or 5th owner, the previous owner had a party and one of the older punks drew all that on there, inspired by LSD.

J-Rod10 said:
Similar theory, different patents.

It jams texting/internet, but allows calls. Primarily being aimed at the commercial sector, trucking companies, UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc.

don't they need txt/internet for package tracking and directions?

Tune-A-Fish said:
Awesome idea for another pallet project Brodie! I see your fridge has one of the RedBull "gives you wings" promo's on it hahaha!

I have a check in my wallet from their class action lawsuit

Brodie said:
Haha there is a story behind that artwork on the fridge. Long story short, I am the 4th or 5th owner, the previous owner had a party and one of the older punks drew all that on there, inspired by LSD.

Huh... I was born in Lansing and went to school in the Lansing School District or LSD for short haha!

I didn't build it but I do wood restoration.

Attachments

• 336.JPG
    336.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 201
Thanks wahvtec.... the wood restoration thing started as a hobby then somehow turned into a business. I do a lot of gun stocks.

Very nice! Do you have before pictures of the desk?

And let's see some stocks! I love the look of classic wood furniture

I always forget to take a before picture on everything. Here is an after of a remmington 870 express.. I did for a buddy

Attachments

• IMG_0798.JPG
    IMG_0798.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 217
I build custom guitars and airbrush for a living. Here is one I finished up this week. I build about 30 instruments a year, but paint a shit ton of bikes and guitars.

Attachments

• p61.jpg
    p61.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 213
So do you paint basecoat clearcoat cut n buff? graphics? shipped in/out?

I need a KZ tank and fenders painted soon.

palepainter said:
I build custom guitars and airbrush for a living. Here is one I finished up this week. I build about 30 instruments a year, but paint a shit ton of bikes and guitars.
Sensational work palepainter. That really is amazing work.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom