78 cb750 tracker/brat total rebuild

Lvrchmoto

Finished this up for a buddy of mine a couple of months ago. Took about 3 months to build up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 715
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 736
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 656
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 825
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 660
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 572
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 612
Small world, used to be good buddies with him when I lived in Buffalo. Nice build btw super clean work. I hope he's riding it ;)

Looks like the same set of pipes that were on my '78 when I got it, any idea what they are? I've never seen another set that looked exactly the same.

Bike looks great, though I would have opted for a different oil tank in order to deflect debris/water off the back tire from hitting those pod filters..

coyote13 said:
Looks like the same set of pipes that were on my '78 when I got it, any idea what they are? I've never seen another set that looked exactly the same.

Bike looks great, though I would have opted for a different oil tank in order to deflect debris/water off the back tire from hitting those pod filters..

The guy I built it for (Cam) wanted the rear triangle to be as clean as possible so I left her wide open

This is truly a work of art that inspires me.

For your tank, did you coat it with any kind of clear coat / sealant to prevent rust?

I've been wanting to achieve this kind of look for my current bike.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom