Central Ohio, Lets meet

Greg in Grove City (SW Columbus) does the Ohio Cafe Racers group, which I believe is a weekly meet up often involving weekday evening Columbus area rides. Usually a dinner get together with rides.

Nutter Hardware in Upper Arlington (Columbus) does a (monthly?) Vintage bike show in the riding season, and there is the Vintage Bike Nights (weekly?) In Dublin (NW Columbus) that I think may be affiliated with Ton Up Columbus (see Facebook Group).

Pinned at Rice Paddy (or wherever else will host it - 400 West Rich St 2 yrs ago) is a big vintage bike event usually in May, an annual must -attend in the Central Ohio area.
AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days takes the cake though, especially awesome if you save up $ and get a weekend pass and camp at the racetrack, the experience is magnified about 10 times if you are camping there instead of just attending 9 to 5. some years I have gone with only 3 or 4 hours to spare just to walk through a small portion of the swap meet and then drool over the hundreds of amazing spectators bikes which have been ridden to the event & are parked along the Boulevard between the 20 acre swap meet & in the crotch of the L shaped road race course.

You guys have a lot going on in Cbus. I'm in north canton which is just far enough away to make it a long day trip. I will keep updated on events you have going on and will try to make a few

hey man sorry I didn't get to reply sooner. I am usually at mid ohio. its only 40 min away from me so it seems a sin not to go haha. Im definitely planning on hitting up some Dublin bike nights this summer. I haven't been yet, but my old suzi is about to be on the road. Meltdown is a ways away, but I have some family in NC close, so its a good enough excuse for me to go, plus I made a deal on another bike down that way, so I need to go pick it up.

Keep in touch man, pm me if you want my cell number. id like to get to know some more vintage bike buffs around here.

Have you talked to drey6 lately? I was just wanting to see how he was fairing after the wreck? I haven't heard from him in a while...

AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days weekend is THIS WEEKEND in central Ohio!!!

One of the biggest & best vintage meets in the USA, 3 days of camping, HUGE swap meet, road racing, MX, bike shows, wall of death, bike demos, camping & debauchery at the raceteack, live musuc, pit bike races, amateur hare scramble/MX racing, mini bike races, etc... highlight if my summer every year.

Lexington Ohio July 8-10 Mid Ohio Sports Car Course

I'll be trying to take my white rat rod 62 GMC panel truck and 77 Suzuki GS750 & mountain bike, if you see an old beater truck like that parked in the back corner of the front camping area, come say hi. 5'10" skinny scraggly brown haired guy with sideburns. My buddy Andy with a 78 GS750 & DR 350 also resembles that description, we'll be camping back in the corner hopefully by the trees

Back
Top Bottom