1977 CB750 Deviant Hell Ride

can

Attachments

• IMG_20150606_151213289.jpg
    IMG_20150606_151213289.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 239
Hooking up this caddy with a cherry dash, toggle switches for start and off/run/off, three led dummy lights, and a marine 12v outlet for charging the iphone while underway. I'm going gaugeless (considering a fork mounted mini-tach) on this ride except when I run a gps speedo app on the phone. A Ram Mount is on the way...

42696c5302357cf807d44ad691cacddf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using alcohol

Rain? Not to burst the cool factor bubble of using the apple for a gauge, but my $600 I6 wont work after a good shower :eek:

RE "can" You buy the stamp, I will get better pictures to see if you really want it, I tried indenting the backside a little to force the issue but quit when I realized it was not working.

Tune-A-Fish said:
Rain? Not to burst the cool factor bubble of using the apple for a gauge, but my $600 I6 wont work after a good shower :eek:

RE "can" You buy the stamp, I will get better pictures to see if you really want it, I tried indenting the backside a little to force the issue but quit when I realized it was not working.
I use a Lifeproof Nuud kayaking. It's no larger than a regular case and is sealed with gaskets to keep the water out. It's been put to the test and works well.

http://www.lifeproof.com/en-us/iphone-5-5s/nuud-for-iphone-5-5s-case/lpnu-apl-iph5-5s.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tune-A-Fish said:
Now thats cool, never knew such a case existed... Little spendy but fir hunting and fishing it's a good idea, now just needs to float and put out a signal to find it in the lake :eek:
Dont pay too much attention to their msrp. I payed $35 for mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea. These pictures and my memory make those motogadget systems tempting. With my crap 12v electronic skill the $330 seams almost worth it. Did sparckmoto ever get his box up and running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet. I thought about starting from scratch, but I can't get drunk enough for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a lot of wiring diagrams online but if you haven't checked out this one give it a look, You can turn on/off whatever section you want to view at any given time. Makes it easy to go through getting one thing at a time up and running. This is for a K1 but I think he has other models also.

http://oldmanhonda.com/MC/wiring750K1.html

Powderfinger said:
There are a lot of wiring diagrams online but if you haven't checked out this one give it a look, You can turn on/off whatever section you want to view at any given time. Makes it easy to go through getting one thing at a time up and running. This is for a K1 but I think he has other models also.

http://oldmanhonda.com/MC/wiring750K1.html
This is rad. I went there on my iPad and it didnt work. Now I know why. Thanks. Don't get me wrong, it's not that wiring is difficult or that I can't do it. It's a chore.

Took me a few hours to figure out which wiring diagram (of the three I have) to use. Then I had to get passed being retarded (check for continuity, stupid) with my toggle switches. I finally have the harness sorted. I hope to make fire tonight or tomorrow morning.

12046588_10207854428667935_2679149923073057192_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom