1977 CB750 Deviant Hell Ride

Looking closely, you can bore the petcock or "hone" it to open it up 1/4 a mm or so just clean up the flow to increase rate.

Tune-A-Fish said:
Knock Knock Knock Eric Knock Knock Knock Eric Knock Knock Knock Eric

hes at Barber festival now. So, probably wont hear much out of him.

d6cd39f912d98fd9c83c21405a9ec060.jpg

Yep, I'm at Barber. Got it running with a 400f petcock. It fits just over top of the air box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deviant said:
d6cd39f912d98fd9c83c21405a9ec060.jpg

Yep, I'm at Barber. Got it running with a 400f petcock. It fits just over top of the air box.

Well then have a good time, I'm jelin!!

c620f399ca968f7e9657a6c3595c8ca9.jpg

The bike officially made it to Barber on its own power. It took a weekend of fixing this and tightening that, but the bike made it.

DohcBikes said:
Totally dig the Bonanza. Classy rig.
Thanks, man. Third generation owner. Bought by my great uncle in '79, then to my dad, now to me. I love a box chevy.

No doubt, Clem. Hate to say it, brother, but today was cool and sunny. I thought we did well overall though, even with Friday being hot as hell and rain that night.

Haha, we'll if it took me leaving on Sunday morning for the sky to clear then I guess I made a sacrifice for the team.

Two running/tail lights separate from brake, and thumb screws to lock the seat...

3299895bc683688ebb2b9f3c795d732b.jpg

e9cae2aa81e68438b1f796179b463948.jpg

deviant said:
The bike officially made it to Barber on its own power. It took a weekend of fixing this and tightening that, but the bike made it.

Ha! I remember at one point in the weekend I looked over, your bike was laying on it's side and someone was attacking it with a cordless drill. I thought, "only Eric......"

Glad she made it.

end of line

Despite that geaux juice, I've managed to keep it running. I've gone through half the harness finding faults. I'm beginning to wonder if an old harness should just get trashed every time.
Regardless of my lack of paint, I'm putting miles the bike anyway.

14dc92583aaa1881a0caa631ac3bff52.jpg

Hooligan. All the way.

Fuck paint. If I did that metalwork I'd leave that shit bare for a while too. Let em know.

Back
Top Bottom