1977 CB750 Deviant Hell Ride

I haven't been too keen on the sheer mass of the super sport muffler, so I cut up some random Yamaha jawn...

c3e5f5b314ebd6fef249212e515ad618.jpg

I scavenged the Yamaha's pipe and dumped the huge ass hot water heater. Then I welded that together with a cut-up Vance & Hines pack. This may or may not work well.

8eeb9a2d7734ac6120a7e63015f0fad4.jpg

d947c35940791e17e7ed811ec63f5418.jpg

Still needs a buff and polish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I said in the past Eric, you're a very talented man.

Looking good.

Been out riding in this warm azz rainy weather yet? Geesh, you'd think it was summertime around here.

But, it's gonna hit hard when it does....I think.

Starting to coat bare metal. I couldn't bring myself to disassemble the motor for paint. I'm perfectly content with a clean, bare aluminum engine as long as the fucker runs right...

c867a4ed268cf876e81a4a7710a12f6c.jpg

deviant said:
I couldn't bring myself to disassemble the motor for paint. I'm perfectly content with a clean, bare aluminum engine as long as the fucker runs right...
God I hope a bunch of youngsters read this

budlite282 said:
Eric, you gonna ride this to Henderson?
I'll bring it, but truck it. I'll most likely have a truckload of stuff going up for trade. You going?

DohcBikes said:
God I hope a bunch of youngsters read this

I read it and I feel the same way, also I am lazy. . In reality, my bikes will get ridden rain and sun, and I don't want to spend hours repolishing shiny bits when the next day they will just get dirty again.

deviant said:
I'll bring it, but truck it. I'll most likely have a truckload of stuff going up for trade. You going?

Planning on it.

I really want to ride the 750, but, not sure I can make it there and back.

It's still sitting here with the carbs spread out on the bench.

Wondering if riding the Harley would be appropriate.

budlite282 said:
Planning on it.

I really want to ride the 750, but, not sure I can make it there and back.

It's still sitting here with the carbs spread out on the bench.

Wondering if riding the Harley would be appropriate.
Canyoncarver rode his Harley at Barber and no one peed on it. You'll be safe. If you were to ride the 750 and something happens, you'll have a support vehicle.

You are joking right?

That's the third time I've seen a reference to bikes being pissed on at a DTT gathering.

Are there actually people there that would risk being beaten or killed to piss on a bike?

DohcBikes said:
You are joking right?

That's the third time I've seen a reference to bikes being pissed on at barber.

Are there actually people there that would risk being besten or killed to piss on a bike?
Ha. No. It's a reference to a past event. There was a parts trade that included a half-ass built snot welded XS hardtail frame. During the partying, someone pissed on it. It's become a joke for unfinished or mongrel bikes, including this one.

deviant said:
Starting to coat bare metal. I couldn't bring myself to disassemble the motor for paint. I'm perfectly content with a clean, bare aluminum engine as long as the fucker runs right...

c867a4ed268cf876e81a4a7710a12f6c.jpg

Getting my Avons mounted tomorrow. Is that how the tread direction is supposed to be on the front? I was assuming it went the other way. Not being smart, i promise, real question lol

hurco550 said:
Getting my Avons mounted tomorrow. Is that how the tread direction is supposed to be on the front? I was assuming it went the other way. Not being smart, i promise, real question lol
Ha. Yes. The tread will be the other way if it's mounted on the back. There should be arrows on the sidewall to let you know.

Didn't look for an arrow yet haha I just thought it looked bakerds in my head

Back
Top Bottom