1977 CB750 Deviant Hell Ride

just go ahead and use the alloy bodied clevis jobs that you must polish brightt even from behind the iron curtain oh dear
getcha a cupl ready made clevis ball weld ons ASKA uni-balls

http://secure.chassisshop.com/partdetail/C73-440/
C73-440_2.jpg

C73-440_3.jpg

C73-440.jpg

Pause for a public service announcement:

Aside from a few minor dings, this tank would be perfect if not for some rust. Notice the stripe of rust along the top of the side panel. The adhesive on vinyl stripes causes rust. If you're looking for a reason to have your bike hand striped (besides that it is just cool), then this should be it...

5bf7dd93aba0ceb81e2ac0f8ac366937.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deviant said:
Pause for a public service announcement:

Aside from a few minor dings, this tank would be perfect if not for some rust. Notice the stripe of rust along the top of the side panel. The adhesive on vinyl stripes causes rust. If you're looking for a reason to have your bike hand striped (besides that it is just cool), then this should be it...

5bf7dd93aba0ceb81e2ac0f8ac366937.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you leaving it bare/ clearcoat or are you painting it?

We'll get paint...

Ice Blue Poly or Jamaica Blue Poly. Or a combo of three. My Roadrunner stock color is the Jamaica Blue. I've considered matching that car but most likely itll get that Ice Blue...

chrysler_1970_plymouth_ppg_c_01.jpg

its actually more half melted down rootbeer vinilla float foam,that c
mmmmmmm floats
i dint know it was on the xl

c up top triple offset rally stripes 2 one side one the other whatever combo or size just so they arent simetrical
then more c up underneath fighter jet sky cammo like.this will jigger the whole look making it loose a lot of weight

MMMMember when A&W had fresh root beer almost like 10/40 and that cream home made style buttery ice cream for floats... I still have the little mug for coffee

Attachments

• dripping-saliva-smiley-emoticon.png
    dripping-saliva-smiley-emoticon.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 633
Tune-A-Fish said:
MMMMember when A&W had fresh root beer almost like 10/40 and that cream home made style buttery ice cream for floats... I still have the little mug for coffee
My grandfather took me every week for fresh root beer when we still lived in New Baltimore, Mi during the 70s. Some of my greatest child hood memories, right there.

i am jonesing so hard for a float right now
a&w for floats and burger pit fer them, showferd in the rambler it was a different planet
hey if you still want a pair of konies now is the time i am just about to do a cupl more pairs and i like to gang fk'm

Back
Top Bottom