1977 CB750 Deviant Hell Ride

deviant said:
My grandfather took me every week for fresh root beer when we still lived in New Baltimore, Mi during the 70s. Some of my greatest child hood memories, right there.

I was born in Lansing MI Sparrow Hospital... Dad would take us for floats and hot dogs at the drive in A&W then over to the end of the runway at night, we would sit on the hood of the ole 65 Impala leaned back on the windshield as planes flew what seemed like right over us... Good times!!

Primer and base coat. Finishmasters didn't have 2k clear in stock til tomorrow, so color will go on then.

921daede519a050ab4565c1c587cbca9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dayyyyyyum Eric...........looks good dude......you gonna ride that thing to Hendersonville?

Much thanks, y'all.

budlite282 said:
...you gonna ride that thing to Hendersonville?
I'll truck it to Tryon to camp out at Haircuttergirl and Mr. E's place and ride in from there.

deviant said:
Much thanks, y'all.
I'll truck it to Tryon to camp out at Haircuttergirl and Mr. E's place and ride in from there.

I'm split between riding the Harley, or the CB750.

Gotta get the carbs put back on the 750 and maybe the petcock was my issue.

I have one of the tanks primed, but may not have it painted b4 then.

Wish I had a truck that would make it there and back.........

Hope she'll have room for me.....it's gonna be a last minute decision whether I go or not.

budlite282 said:
Hope she'll have room for me.....it's gonna be a last minute decision whether I go or not.
There's a few acres, so plenty of room. It's never a huge crowd, but just enough.

xb33bsa said:
ooooo that is nice, coooool like icccccce
the collar is a dead ringer for a Z1R, bub

AKA the rolling casket. I had a black one and back in 80 it was the shizz

Ya know, it wasn't intentional but it's certainly appropriate. Mine is not the same color, but it's pretty damn close. And the pinstriping is very near what I've had in mind if I go with stripes.

z1r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom