www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SITE? TROUBLE REGISTERING? ADMIN@DOTHETON.COM

Author Topic: Long awaited CB200 Build  (Read 9046 times)

Offline bex

Re: Long awaited CB200 Build
« Reply #40 on: Jul 28, 2016, 03:21:36 »
I think the hole is ok, mostly because I've seen others like this and it's only supporting the headlight, but I will have a think about it when I receive the thicker ally and see how it feels, thanks for the comments I will bear it in mind.

Offline bex

« Reply #41 on: Jul 31, 2016, 13:47:31 »
Right, made another one with 2mm sheet. Miles better now, really sturdy  :)

Offline bex

Long awaited CB200 Build
« Reply #42 on: Aug 06, 2016, 17:35:49 »
Nice n shiny now after a good polish. Just waiting for some decent bolts and spacers to arrive to tidy it all up.

Offline xb33bsa

« Reply #43 on: Aug 09, 2016, 12:53:25 »
looks ace boss
will you aim it up ?, layer back like everybody else on google images and pint-inter-rest,crack pipe-urn,bikesled etc ?burp
scoose me
that is a class lil scoot yer building
let me know if you want some period correct konis for the rear suspenders
cheers

Offline bex

Long awaited CB200 Build
« Reply #44 on: Aug 09, 2016, 18:00:12 »
erm, not sure I understood any of that first bit.

Offline Erskine

« Reply #45 on: Aug 09, 2016, 19:40:38 »
He's saying don't get strung up on art school photography lol.

Offline xb33bsa

« Reply #46 on: Aug 10, 2016, 02:07:45 »
erm, not sure I understood any of that first bit.
somebody started doing it on the internet tilting the headlight bucket up almost same as rake angle it caught on the lemons to the sea
of we from a planet not this one say ffs how you  night at like that ride ?
but on this planet,here now,it is no longer  about riding ,see ,thats all
you not guilty you gig my down layin spoke plain 
« Last Edit: Aug 10, 2016, 02:10:56 by xb33bsa »

Offline bex

« Reply #47 on: Aug 10, 2016, 02:20:06 »
I will not be tilting it upwards, because that would would be idiotic. :-)

Offline xb33bsa

« Reply #48 on: Aug 10, 2016, 06:52:10 »
the incription is so the interplanetaries stay just keep focusd on adapting  well here is a email i sent a seller another one tthat lloosely lashes together with 37 cents eworth of dollar genreral kitty of bidal bublrap,2 shocks banging together from porto rico or detroiy no matter,together naked 2 nice shocks kinda loose then an oversized moisture weekend box,and  pacs around them as if they weigh nothiing and are extremelky fragile the mind reels
18 out of 25 pairs all shipped same

i retorted thusly
GREETINGS INTERPLANTARY HIRE-ERER boss

th   ank   you   for     the shocks
wow there are more and more interplanetaries selling on ebay to me, orrr they are the shipping hires lots of them, must be a quota deal set by some nazi like nancy peloci anyhooo .it is astonashing that the interplanetaries can even feed themselves ,here on earth..seriously if you were from a planet with completely upside down laws of physics,to note that objects put in motion actually loose energy of enertia as speed accelration and mass of weight increasaes any or all three on typical the ebay shipping hires interplanetary phome planet,
for example..
wheras here on earth you can chuck a fuking heavy ass bowlimg ball down a hallway chuck that black as coal orb hard enough,it will blow out a wall ,and stop it sow it down ? how  ??its a wrecking ball that is earth  takes some doing and or time to stop it or even slow it =down.....,whereas on the ebay shipping dept interplantary hires,home planet the bowling ball will literally shrink up and float away like a cotton wood fur if chucked hard enough..........
it just boggles the mind that not ever being exposed to earths gravity,laws of motion ,newton's every reaction, newtrino particle effect and heat energy as we here know it ,how the fuck can the interplanetary ebay shipping department hires,how can they on earth... even eat shit fart sit stand or piss ?!?!?!

« Last Edit: Aug 10, 2016, 06:55:39 by xb33bsa »

Offline sbaugz

• DTT BOTM winner
« Reply #49 on: Aug 10, 2016, 22:31:30 »
the incription is so the interplanetaries stay just keep focusd on adapting  well here is a email i sent a seller another one tthat lloosely lashes together with 37 cents eworth of dollar genreral kitty of bidal bublrap,2 shocks banging together from porto rico or detroiy no matter,together naked 2 nice shocks kinda loose then an oversized moisture weekend box,and  pacs around them as if they weigh nothiing and are extremelky fragile the mind reels
18 out of 25 pairs all shipped same

i retorted thusly
GREETINGS INTERPLANTARY HIRE-ERER boss

th   ank   you   for     the shocks
wow there are more and more interplanetaries selling on ebay to me, orrr they are the shipping hires lots of them, must be a quota deal set by some nazi like nancy peloci anyhooo .it is astonashing that the interplanetaries can even feed themselves ,here on earth..seriously if you were from a planet with completely upside down laws of physics,to note that objects put in motion actually loose energy of enertia as speed accelration and mass of weight increasaes any or all three on typical the ebay shipping hires interplanetary phome planet,
for example..
wheras here on earth you can chuck a fuking heavy ass bowlimg ball down a hallway chuck that black as coal orb hard enough,it will blow out a wall ,and stop it sow it down ? how  ??its a wrecking ball that is earth  takes some doing and or time to stop it or even slow it =down.....,whereas on the ebay shipping dept interplantary hires,home planet the bowling ball will literally shrink up and float away like a cotton wood fur if chucked hard enough..........
it just boggles the mind that not ever being exposed to earths gravity,laws of motion ,newton's every reaction, newtrino particle effect and heat energy as we here know it ,how the fuck can the interplanetary ebay shipping department hires,how can they on earth... even eat shit fart sit stand or piss ?!?!?!

this might actually be the first time I have understood something that you posted.