Bedlam Werks Motorcycle Co Op Grand Opening in Athens GA!

BedlamWerks

Custom motorcycle parts and aluminum fabrication
Hey guys. I've made a couple posts on here about our new shop. We have expanded and moved to a new building which will be Athens, GA's only community motorcycle co op. I can't say how excited we are about this. The co op, housed within our 10,000sq ft building includes a custom bike shop, motorcycle repair shop, motorcycle club and lounge, parts store, and bar where we serve libations, snacks, and Jittery Joes coffee. We've all been working long hours every day to get the doors open, and the time is finally upon us. Our Grand Opening and Open House celebration is to be on September 26th. It's going on all day, from 12pm to 10pm. There's going to be bbq, drinks, cigars, live music, Bedlam girls, raffles, giveaways... and more awesome things! If any of you DTT members will be in the area, or want to come visit the area, or know someone else in the area, this is going to be an event you don't wanna miss. Bedlam Werks is located at 120 Collins Industrial Blvd, Athens, GA, 30601. Feel free to contact us by email, phone, or social media for more details. Thank you to everyone who has been supporting us on here! Here is the link to the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/938759509528736/ Share and invite your friends!

www.facebook.com/BedlamWerksAthens
twitter.com/BedlamWerks
instagram.com/bedlamwerks/

bedlamwerks@gmail.com
706 395 8638

P.S. Some of you may have heard we are operating under a new name, Motorevolution. This is no longer the case. We will be continuing to operate business as usual under the Bedlam Werks company name. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks again!

Attachments

• FB cover 9_10.jpg
    FB cover 9_10.jpg
    623.9 KB · Views: 338
Bravo dude, good to see all the hard work pay off! Wish somebody had that kind of idea/motivation/follow through in every major city to do something like this

coyote13 said:
Bravo dude, good to see all the hard work pay off! Wish somebody had that kind of idea/motivation/follow through in every major city to do something like this
Habanero52 said:
Congratulations.

Thanks! It's been a lot of hard work, but it's definitely paying off! We're so excited to provide a place that helps bring all us bikers together and strengthen the community in our town.

Congrats.....getting some riders locally fired up to head to Athens that weekend.

So Augusta should be your next stop...huh?

Heading East for sure.

budlite282 said:
Congrats.....getting some riders locally fired up to head to Athens that weekend.

So Augusta should be your next stop...huh?

Heading East for sure.

That's great! We'll be happy to have you. Maybe so!

Here's some more info:

Attachments

• BWGO poster.jpg
    BWGO poster.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 346
  • BWGO poster.jpg
    BWGO poster.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 351
Coooool..........looking forward to showing up there......hopefully it won't rain......

Wish I could ride one of the vintages, butttttt......

Hey everyone! I happy to report back that the Grand Opening was a success! The rain let up around noon and it stayed pretty clear for most of the day. We couldn't be happier with the way things turned out. Follow the link to read more about it in our blog, and see all the pictures. For those of you that couldn't make it, no worries! We will be hosting many more events in the future, which I will post on here. And for those that could, thank you for joining us!

http://bedlamwerks.com/events/101-bedlamwerksgrandopening

Thanks again friends!

Attachments

• BWGO photo.jpg
    BWGO photo.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 630
  • Bedlam Girls.jpg
    Bedlam Girls.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_6744.JPG
    IMG_6744.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 356