Free electonic manuals

thenewblack said:
just found out the university i go to has the same EBSCO program, sweet!

Would you be willing to share your login info? It would be greatly appreciated, this is a amazing resource.

bob.

Hey! Would anybody happen to have a 1980 Kawasaki KZ 550 manual at all? Just got one (my first bike) today and need to do some work on it. Any help would be great.

Hey guys, this thread is way old. My apologies. Tried the link but it's shut down apparently. Can anybody send me a repair manual on the 350F?

jrknecht said:
I still cant find the one I need, anyone get one for a 72 CB450?

JR

Search my post history, i posted it up here last year at some point. Before that, the official honda shop manual was absolutely not available for free... I had to buy it from some dude on ebay for like 10 bucks.

once again for those of you under the influence of lack of sleep , sex , alcohol ,drugs and or utility candle vapors ...

try this...
1: Google "L.E. Phillips memorial library"
2: When search results show up, Click on "General Research"
3: When page is loaded, scroll down to "Small Engine Repair"
Clicking on that should bring you to where i gave the link too.

scroll down to Honda ( can you spell "H-O-N-D-A"? , I knew you could )
scroll down to 350 twins ( can you spell "T-H-R-E-E_F-I-F-T-Y T-W-I-N-S" , I knew you could )
Open and enjoy ....
Or do we need to find someone to read it to you ?

~kop

kopcicle said:
once again for those of you under the influence of lack of sleep , sex , alcohol ,drugs and or utility candle vapors ...

scroll down to Honda ( can you spell "H-O-N-D-A"? , I knew you could )
scroll down to 350 twins ( can you spell "T-H-R-E-E_F-I-F-T-Y T-W-I-N-S" , I knew you could )
Open and enjoy ....
Or do we need to find someone to read it to you ?

~kop

Yes.

but thanks again, seems like you have a better knowledge of navigating the interwebs than I do

Back
Top Bottom