Honda CB650C cafe/scrambler-ish

Hey, greetings! Doing really great work here!
Ive just bought the cb650c 82, and your bike is one of the inspirational ones :)
Thank you.
I feel that I have a lot of questions right now 

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using DO THE TON mobile app

Snapped a few pics last evening because I was a bit bored and ordered some new goodies. I don't like the way my current rearlight and numberplate is mounted so I'm gonna work on a slightly different mounting.

2zpqs7l.jpg

2ypknbd.jpg

2zps8sp.jpg

Love the bike. I just bought a 1981 CB650C myself. It's is great condition with only 3,100 miles on it (I live in the northern US where there is basically only 3-4 riding months a year). I love the look of your bike because that changes are very stylish, yet not too much of a drastic change from the original. I would like to do something similar with mine. Don't know if you will be checking your post any time soon, but I was wondering if your gas tank is original. It looks similar to mine but I cannot tell.

johnpaul.legerski said:
Love the bike. I just bought a 1981 CB650C myself. It's is great condition with only 3,100 miles on it (I live in the northern US where there is basically only 3-4 riding months a year). I love the look of your bike because that changes are very stylish, yet not too much of a drastic change from the original. I would like to do something similar with mine. Don't know if you will be checking your post any time soon, but I was wondering if your gas tank is original. It looks similar to mine but I cannot tell.

Hey man, thanks! Looks like you've found a little gem.

My tank is an original CB650 Custom tank.

Got the same bike here and want your look!! Bike looks great!!! I’m in the process of cutting out the rear end and adding the frame loop but worried about suspension clearance. Did you put longer rear shocks on your bike? I’m worried that would change the posture of the bike and handling....

Back
Top Bottom