FOR SALE, '73 - '75 RD350 CYLINDER HEADS AND CRANKCASES

pacomotorstuff

Coast to Coast
I was rooting around in the store room on the weekend and found a pair of RD350 aircooled heads and a couple of engine crankcase pairs I'd forgotten I had. Probably got them as spares for my RD/TZ way back when the AMA and CMA was running the split displacement 250/360cc class - so you figure out the date LOL.
I want $75.00 / pair for the heads. They look to be in good shape, no machining done to them, spark plug threads okay. Could use a good cleaning.
Engine case set # 1 is bare - ie, pretty much empty, looks to be in good shape, no obvious damage to them. For $65.00, they're yours.
Engine case pair #2 has a crankshaft in it - have no idea how good or bad it is, don't know if it is rebuildable or not and am not going to check it. $75.00 will get them.
I'm guessing here - and not trying to yank anybody, but probably the case pairs are the original factory matched pairs, so line boring may not be required.
If you buy the heads and the two crankcase sets together, $175.00 and save yourself some bucks.
All amounts in Canadian dollars.
We're in the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area (GTHA) - Georgetown, to be exact and don't really want to ship anything but... if you can pay for it, I'll do it.
I put the parts back in the store room but can shoot some photos if you really need me to - but we're talking chunks of cast aluminum, right?
I'll be posting more RD engine bits as I find them and try to figure out what is what (like, it's been 35+ years, right?), but if you have any particular requirements, email me and I'll see what I have.
Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Pat
905-873-3171
pacomotorstuff@cogeco.ca

Back
Top Bottom