Honda cb100

Bighurt10

So my buddy picked up a lil cb100 that hasn't run in about 10 years he had no luck getting it going after a few weeks brought it to me after about 2 hours I got it to run on it's own this is the second time this year I've got a bike to run for the first time in years the other was a 73 Honda CB350f was parked for over 15 years I'm not a expert by any means has anyone else had success this year bringing something left for dead this year?

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Bighurt10 said:
So my buddy picked up a lil cb100 that hasn't run in about 10 years he had no luck getting it going after a few weeks brought it to me after about 2 hours I got it to run on it's own this is the second time this year I've got a bike to run for the first time in years the other was a 73 Honda CB350f was parked for over 15 years I'm not a expert by any means has anyone else had success this year bringing something left for dead this year?

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON
I just got a 1970 cb100 that had sat 20 plus years. Took 2 days but she is running.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using DO THE TON mobile app

I got my '75 CB125 running well after a good cleaning after sitting for a couple of years. It ran 2 years ago, but poorly. Not quite as long as your others, but still feels good to get 'em going. The trick is getting them good and clean.

Back
Top Bottom