www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

GET DTT UPDATES ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

Author Topic: For Sale 77 CB750 SOHC just rebuilt  (Read 926 times)

Offline Redbird

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • Dolor est Magister Optimus
Re: For Sale 77 CB750 SOHC just rebuilt
« Reply #10 on: Jul 19, 2017, 00:40:09 »
From PM's, as requested...
Sorry, missed the "PM me any questions" in your post...

And how did you come upon this knowledge?
Or are you implying that the 39k bikes Honda claims to have produced in 1978 were all overstock from the '77 model year?
Why the hell are you badgering me? I have been a long time member to this site since nearly its beginning as I know you have too.

All I'm saying is nothing was changed with the K7 model into 1978 which was last year of production. The bikes were the same, chassis the same, engine the same. In fact, the only year that the bike did not have any mechanical design changes was in 1978. Maybe I'm a little off on my info, but certainly ball park.  Either way I'm not selling a bone stock bike, so its irrelevant as it is not a "collector" bike for someone to masturbate all over, but an actual "rider".

Your starting to get on my nerves, Don't you have something better to do with your time?  >:(

Unless you have something nice to say about the hard work I put into the bike. Go piss off an bother someone else.

No, what you said in the ad was '77 was the last year for production. It was not. Not for the model line, or the generation. A fact you're apparently aware of by your above statement.
I didn't bash on your bike or your build, all I did was point out an inaccuracy. At best it's "misinformation", at worst it's "misrepresentation" to an unaware buyer.
And the '77 and '78 models were different, both visually and mechanically. Yes, minor changes, but enough to be distinguishable.
I was relaying what I was told by the PO when I bought the bike. Either way point taken. Guess your some kind of expert with nothing else to do. I don't appreciate the insinuation I am dishonest. Kindly exclude me from your future analysis and don't PM me again.

Ok, no more PM's.
I didn't insinuate dishonesty, I simply assumed ignorance. Now I see it's just idiocy.
I'm by no means an expert, but I do know how to do simple internet searches for information.
Good to see you edited your post. Perhaps in the future you'll do your own research and not trust a previous owners claims.

Good Luck with the sale :)
« Last Edit: Jul 19, 2017, 00:42:01 by Redbird »
When you are Dead, you don't know that you are Dead. It is difficult only for Others.

It is the same when you are Stupid.

Offline Mr.E

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • Got to keep the loonies on the path...
« Reply #11 on: Jul 20, 2017, 15:26:47 »
MBS? Wow I haven't seen you on here in a long time. That front master cyl you sold me years ago still works great on my 750. I think that was my first purchase on this site.  Good luck with the sale man!

Offline MBS-HondaGuy4Life

• Long live the 750!!
« Reply #12 on: Oct 10, 2017, 10:38:24 »
Still available for sale, price reduced

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

• Long live the 750!!
« Reply #13 on: Oct 10, 2017, 10:40:05 »
MBS? Wow I haven't seen you on here in a long time. That front master cyl you sold me years ago still works great on my 750. I think that was my first purchase on this site.  Good luck with the sale man!

Thank you, glad to hear your doing well and the part is still working for you. Please stay in touch. I haven't been posting as often but I'll work on that. I do visit the site pretty regularly though.

• Long live the 750!!
« Reply #14 on: Oct 10, 2017, 10:44:33 »
From PM's, as requested...
Ok, no more PM's.
I didn't insinuate dishonesty, I simply assumed ignorance. Now I see it's just idiocy.
I'm by no means an expert, but I do know how to do simple internet searches for information.
Good to see you edited your post. Perhaps in the future you'll do your own research and not trust a previous owners claims.

Good Luck with the sale :)

Calling me an idiot? Real mature. Hope we never meet in real life. Your an asshole plain and simple and not worth my time.

Offline 1fasgsxr

« Reply #15 on: Oct 10, 2017, 13:11:51 »
LET IT GO !!!!    ;D

Offline Redbird

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • Dolor est Magister Optimus
« Reply #16 on: Oct 10, 2017, 21:42:40 »
Calling me an idiot?
I said Idiocy: noun~ extremely foolish behavior.

I hadn't felt the need to resort to name calling, but if that's all you have left... ::)

Again... Good Luck with the Sale ;)
When you are Dead, you don't know that you are Dead. It is difficult only for Others.

It is the same when you are Stupid.