New member first build!!

jake.d.estes

Hey guys I just got my first project it is a 1982 Suzuki GS 450 TX I have made a seat pan but need to cut it out because I want to go a different route with the seat I hate the seat I plan on making it super ratty looking bobber any and all advice is appreciated. I purchased this bike for $100 it is missing a lot of shit like the CDI box the wiring is a mess to say the least and I need blinkers all around all of the brake cables clutch cable throttle cable are stuck so I will need a whole new set of cables in the guy that I bought it from said he put it up to years ago in a barn and it was running it is in pretty rough shape right now but I plan on restoring/Ratting it out this winter I'm in Maine and am going to need cheap parts thanks for reading guys I'm beyond excited for this build

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Attachments

• IMG_0202.JPG
    IMG_0202.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 316
  • IMG_0204.JPG
    IMG_0204.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 298
  • IMG_0205.JPG
    IMG_0205.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 306
Proabably the cheapest way to get it done is wait for another $100 GS to come along and snag the parts you need and sell the ones you dont.....but you might be waiting....for awhile............................

I actually am picking one up this weekend for 200 it's in a little bit better shape. There is a wear house about half hour away with hundreds of old bikes hopefully I'll have it running in the next couple weeks

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Back
Top Bottom