1976 Honda CB550F Super Sport - 10k miles 1 owner - $2400

Status
Not open for further replies.
GV1390 said:
Up for sale is an original survivor 1976 Honda CB550F Super Sport with 10k miles. I purchased this bike from the original owner last year. I have receipts dated back to 1976 from when the gentleman serviced it locally. Unlike most super sports, this one has a rust free 4 into 1 exhaust and cover for header to muffler transition section. The paint all appears to be original, the tank is extremely nice on the inside with no signs of rust whats so ever but does have a dent on the exterior and the seat also appears to be original and mint with the factory Honda logo on the rear. The chrome around the bike will need some cleaning but with a little elbow grease it'll shine up nicely. I had it running last year when parked so expect the usual carb cleaning/synching needing to be done potentially. It does come with a brand new battery and CB400F handlebars. I will also include the factory luggage rack if the buyer would like. The pictures shown are in midst of adding the CB400F bars on. Can take more pictures upon request if need be.

Please feel free to email me for any further questions. I do have a ton of parts for CB's as well.

Price: $2400

Untitled by Gennaro Villella, on Flickr

Hi
Beautiful bike I’m very tempted. About hour and half from niagara (in Canada). Conversion and import duty is making it a bit pricy for me. Wish it was a bit lower or I had a bit of extra cash in toy funds :)
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait -- you purchased it from the original owner? How does that then make it a one owner bike? Just picking nits.

That being said, nice looking bike, good luck.

carnivorous chicken said:
Wait -- you purchased it from the original owner? How does that then make it a one owner bike? Just picking nits.

That being said, nice looking bike, good luck.

Technically if he never reg'd it he's right.

jag767 said:
Technically if he never reg'd it he's right.

Thank you! If I had registered it, rode it, etc then sure - I think it would be a two owner bike. I think having one owner from 1976 - 2017 is pretty fair to say it's a "one owner" motorcycle.

Please feel free to PM me if anyone is interested, thanks!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom