2005 Ural Patrol 2WD with extras! - $5000

GV1390

Been Around the Block
Up for sale is my 2005 Ural Patrol 2WD. I bought this rig from a friends father who was the original owner. I absolutely LOVE this thing and it is indeed a blast in the snow. With that being said, this rig has been used in winters and is rusty. Last year I replaced the final drive (brand new which was $1,300), clutch, one piece intake boots, gaskets, etc....tons of maintenance has been done and tons of spare parts and literature will be included with the sale. With the exception of the rust, the rig will need a new master cylinder and as of the other day the headlight is now out as well. I've owned MANY motorcycles and somehow this has been the most reliable one yet. This rig starts if not on the first kick then on the second. I have taken it on many trips and it's never let me down. It has I believe 30k kilometers on it (I'll have to double check) but the motor was completed replaced at 17k kilometers under the previous ownership. It does indeed have a clean and clear NYS title as well.

I'll let the pictures do the talking.....if you have any questions please email me and I'll happily answer them for you.

Price: $5000 with all spare parts shown in pictures and also the American flag! :)

Untitled by Gennaro Villella, on Flickr

Re: 2005 Ural Patrol 2WD with extras! - $5800

I love these bikes and have always wanted one but am in no position to own one. Yours looks like fun. Good luck!

Re: 2005 Ural Patrol 2WD with extras! - $5800

canyoncarver said:
I love these bikes and have always wanted one but am in no position to own one. Yours looks like fun. Good luck!

Thanks man! It's been a damn blast I can tell you that! Everyone should have one in their stable.

:)

Back
Top Bottom