FS: CB350 tank, good for hump seat

DrJ

Over 1,000 Posts
Anyone interested in a 72 CB350 gold fuel tank? Rough shape, rusty inside but no leaks when I last used it. Use it as a spare for the track or chop it in half for a hump seat. $10.00 in the Toronto area.

DrJ said:
Anyone interested in a 72 CB350 gold fuel tank? Rough shape, rusty inside but no leaks when I last used it. Use it as a spare for the track or chop it in half for a hump seat. $10.00 in the Toronto area.

I might be if I can convince Tintin to pick it up, cut it and ship it :) Let me ask him!

If he can't would you be willing to toss it in a box and mail it to me?

CanadaDan said:
I might be if I can convince Tintin to pick it up, cut it and ship it :) Let me ask him!

If he can't would you be willing to toss it in a box and mail it to me?

Sure, no problem.

Ok ok - Hold onto it for me! I'll swing by and pick it up sometime this weekend if that works.

Not bloody likely. I was blowing blue snot out my nose for days after doing Noel's tank.

LOL.... ;D..
See thats why you use sand paper and sand off that paint by hand- oldskool!!

Is this tank gone???

I actually need a tank for my Ice Bike. I wouldn't cut it. Promise!!

Ron (519) 284-0214

or hodgins at porchlight dot ca

zixxerboy said:
Is this tank gone???

I actually need a tank for my Ice Bike. I wouldn't cut it. Promise!!

Ron (519) 284-0214

or hodgins at porchlight dot ca

Hey if it'll get you going I'll pass on it... I can always figure out something else.

check with DrJ quick so my brother knows if he needs to go or not.

This tank is in ROUGH shape, it's got a bondo patch on the front half and that's why I suggested it be used for a hump seat. It's up to CanadaDan, he spoke for it first. Actually I'd rather just have Tintin pick it up since he's close by.

My old ice tank was VERY rough. And I got very close to sealing it up but not quite.

I'm still keen to try and make it work.

Where is it??

Ron (519) 284-0214

I still have the seat. It's between CanadaDan/Tintin and Zixxerboy. Please agree amongst yourselves who should get this tank and I'll send it to either person upon payment.

DrJ - let Zixxerboy have it. I have another tank in my garage that might be a candidate for cutting up.

Zixxerboy, looks like the tank is yours but Ajax and Streetsville are a bit out of my way. Either I can make arrangements for them to pick it up or I can mail it to you.

Any idea what it costs to mail a tank?? Dr J - send your address to hodgins at porchlight dot ca and I'll out payment.

ZB

zixxerboy said:
Any idea what it costs to mail a tank?? Dr J - send your address to hodgins at porchlight dot ca and I'll out payment.

ZB

I've decided the tank is going to Tintin since he lives close by and can just pick it up. If I have another tank available I'll let you know.

Dr J please email me your address and I'll see if I can get one of them to slide by. Better throw in the phone number too.

hodgins at porchlight dot ca

Back
Top Bottom