Who dat in tha dirty? (our roll call)

Re: Who dat in tha dirty?

Nice bikes Ernie and welcome to the dirty! How's that royal enfield musket-ball treatin ya? How bout some pics of that sidehack rig?
And Asheville is definately in the dirty!

The Enfield... I might have don't things a teensy bit different if I had known what I know now- like get the Electra with a front dis, instead, because I took the sideboxes off to make room for my feet on the rear-sets. So- the 50's "look" isn't as important after all. Anyhoo, I like it a lot. It's real good for the mountains, but you'll never see me on 85 into Atlanta.

ef2.jpg

Me and the rig at a C O L D Toy Run;

toy6.jpg

davis said:
Sounds like we'd get along pretty well.. Me and both my roomies play, our house in Ttown has 5 acoustic guitars [one is a bass], 4 electric [2 are bass], banjo, uke, and mandolin.. and by the location you ought to know we like our fair share of beer as well. I'm in a B'ham burb as well (i've read youre build thread from the start, never would have guessed you were from the area)... where are you at?

I'm actually in Moody davis. Not far from Hoover at all. I get stuck being bored in the galleria with the wife all of the time!

The Galleria... wow!
We used to go to the Bruno's Memorial Classic SPGA thing every year. And the women-folk would always drag us into the galleria for most of a day.
Neat place at first... But it's the ninth circle of hell after about four hours.

Deviant1 said:
The Galleria... wow!
We used to go to the Bruno's Memorial Classic SPGA thing every year. And the women-folk would always drag us into the galleria for most of a day.
Neat place at first... But it's the ninth circle of hell after about four hours.
Thats why I go to Barber! She gets happy and so do I, but mine cost much less!

Name: Ryan
Bikes: '78 CB550 and '67 CB160

General: Enjoy wrenching, also ride pedal powered 2 wheelers, Ironman triathlete, sailor, scuba, lots of good hobbies. Let me know if anyone in the area wants to ride. Single Dad to a 5 year old and dating an awesome gal who likes my hobbies too.

Welcome to the dirty! Now go get yerself one of the super cool soon to be world famous Do The Ton:Dirty South patches! Find out how in the f'n right thread!

Deviant1 said:
Welcome to the dirty! Now go get yerself one of the super cool soon to be world famous Do The Ton:Dirty South patches! Find out how in the f'n right thread!

dood! your like the newb welcoming committee! So nice and helpful! Did someone hack your account?

i've lived in PA for 2 years, but texas will always be home. plus i've still got bikes and my family there, so i'm around pretty often.

Name: Lauren Lovely
Location: Houston, TX (and also regularly in New Orleans, LA and Hattiesburg, MS)
Bikes: 1968 Honda CB350 in PA, too many to list in TX
General: i like anything adventurous/outdoors. camping, skydiving, paintball, riding horses, and road trips. i bake every week, and enjoy cleaning. i sew, silkscreen, and fiddle with old motorcycles. i love old movies (especially horror!) and whiskey (especially makers mark).

Good to see you in here LL, at least you made it back to your lone star roots.

go! said:
i've lived in PA for 2 years, but texas will always be home. plus i've still got bikes and my family there, so i'm around pretty often.

Name: Lauren Lovely
Location: Houston, TX (and also regularly in New Orleans, LA and Hattiesburg, MS)
Bikes: 1968 Honda CB350 in PA, too many to list in TX
General: i like anything adventurous/outdoors. camping, skydiving, paintball, riding horses, and road trips. i bake every week, and enjoy cleaning. i sew, silkscreen, and fiddle with old motorcycles. i love old movies (especially horror!) and whiskey (especially makers mark).

Haha, you know someone is a good whiskey drinker when they list it in their hobbies, " i enjoy motorcycles, long walks on the beach, drinking whiskey, crawling home from the bar, and waking up in strange places."

eyeheartwhiskey said:
Haha, you know someone is a good whiskey drinker when they list it in their hobbies, " i enjoy motorcycles, long walks on the beach, drinking whiskey, crawling home from the bar, and waking up in strange places."

or when their username is eyeheartwhiskey ;D

i like all of those things, except long walks on the beach. too cliche. it's all about short walks on the beach.

Nah... ya gotta go further. Short walks in front of the condos that hide the beach!

I prefer long walks through Bike Night. And short walks from the welder to the bench grinder. And I hate people who ruin perfectly good Bourbon by mixing it with Coke.

Go, what's your favorite haunts in NOLA?

my dad likes to go to lafittes.
pat o'briens
cooter browns (good beer selection!)
ms mae's
cat's meow

i get my boudin at tony's in baton rouge. which reminds me, i have some in the freezer. fried boudin balls tonight!
my dad is from opelousas

go! said:
my dad likes to go to lafittes.
pat o'briens
cooter browns (good beer selection!)
ms mae's
cat's meow

i get my boudin at tony's in baton rouge. which reminds me, i have some in the freezer. fried boudin balls tonight!
my dad is from opelousas

I love cooter browns, they do have an excellent selection there!
Funny story, my mom got us kick out of the cat's meow! Doing kareoke! Its too embarasing for me to tell you how! My mom for gods sake! Irish people really get out of hand when drinking mass quantities!

hahahah I want to hear this story!!!

Back
Top Bottom