1963 bsa a10 650 tracker

Picture641.jpg

Picture647.jpg

my son took these recently- wow what a difference from the ones i posted...enjoy,joe@vcycle

Regarding dirt track tires, check out Duro. I picked up a 3.50X18 and a 4.00X18 for one of the kid's street tracker project bikes that have a tread pattern almost exactly the same as the Carlisle and the Pirelli MT53 - and as the old dirt track guy whose shop I bought them from said - they even have the lightning strike (the zig zag) through the tread blocks. Don't know how long they're going to last though, as they feel pretty gummy. DOT approved.
Before you order, look at the supplier catalogue to make sure you order the correct ones as Duro has a number of different tread designs.
Pat Cowan,
Vintage Motorcycle Fiberglass
by Pacomotorstuff

tires,who was talking tires????
anyhow i have to admit a professional camera and someone who can use it makes a huge difference in quality of a photo's.

Intrudin aka Jim D posed the question re:tires on this thread April 11 in a previous post.
Outstanding build BTW, just love it. The A10's are one of my fave Beezers.
Pat.

the duro's look to be pretty cheaply made, i have used a few of there other tires and still not sold on them........
that is the draw to brit bikes,they just look so gooood!

Back
Top Bottom