CB 750 - Brat build

tobka963

Thought I'd start to write a few words about my build. Actually I am building two bikes at the same time. First I bought a Yamaha XS500 really cheap and the plan is to make in to a cafe racer. Slowly gettin there. Second I found a CB750 1974, missing the rearwheel, for a nice price. My plan for the Honda is to turn it into a bratstyle bike. By now I have bought a rear wheel, painted the wheels and suspension black, fitted new tires (Firestone Champion De Luxe, unbelivable good lookin).
Next up is new silencers (black mini zooms), Bates headlight, decide whether to make a loop for the rear frame, rear lamp and a new brat style seat.
I will try to attach some pics, can't make it work from the IPhone.

It's annoying.. but the Photobucket app for iPhone is a good way to go... Look forward to seeing some pics!!

eeecf870.jpg

5e1998a5.jpg

729845bf.jpg

61dbf8db.jpg

8f015deb.jpg

e4cd1468.jpg

03c7360d.jpg

Did you just spray paint the rear suspension?

Will that hold up to the compression and extension of the spring or flake off?

SeekingZero said:
Did you just spray paint the rear suspension?

Will that hold up to the compression and extension of the spring or flake off?

Yes I sprayed every part. I used a primer on the first layer, then I used a semi-matt black made for wheels that is supposed to outlast stones and stuff better. So I hope that it is a bit more "soft". Dont know if it will last, just hoping it will.

Appliance Epoxy! It comes in a spray can and will hold up almost as well as powder. You can get it at Home Depot or Lowes

Back
Top Bottom