BradJ, retard or smartest guy in the room? You be the judge.

deviant said:
Miller Lite has 4.2% alcohol to 8% for most craft beers and some as much as 12%. Believe me, I drink the High Life or Yuengling most of the time, so I hope you're not comparing beer for beer.
ill bet my personal version of hell is me and you stuck in a broken elevator,listining to you explain how important the blue period was to the art world. untill the end of time.

ha ha ha !! blue period ??? to me that flasback's blue exctasy back in the mid 80's, that shit was REAL :-X

It had good points and an unmolested wiring harness. Carbs are in damn good nick. Plenty of usable parts. But I think it will eventually be back on the road.

LOL I hate that I missed this purchase in person. I bet it will eventaully see the road or it will be destroyed in a Miller fueled hammer session but either way it will be one hell of a ride. Sign me up to watch.

Joon-yah Bourelle said:
I say he's the smartest retard in the room!!

You beat me too it!

There's a T500 locally, but the old man would rather watch it rust and raise mosquito larvae than sell it.

bradj said:
ill bet my personal version of hell is me and you stuck in a broken elevator,listining to you explain how important the blue period was to the art world. untill the end of time.
Haha, fucker. Being stuck on an elevator with you is enough of a personal hell for me. No talking necessary.

These were not cleaned befor this picture was taken

Attachments

• 2014-07-14 15.06.30.jpg
    2014-07-14 15.06.30.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 245
This is the real reason i bought the bike

Attachments

• 2014-07-14 15.06.00.jpg
    2014-07-14 15.06.00.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 348
bradj said:
This is the real reason i bought the bike

Anyone building a vintage front drummed racebike that wants to stop would probably pay more for that than you payed for the whole bike.

I have a GT750 one for sale. PM if interested

Looks like a retirement plan to me.

Brad, didn't I give you a front wheel like that?

Sheesh. From retard to genius in 1 page...

The end is nigh folks, the end is nigh...

;)

bradj said:
Yea rich it is on my r500

i also got these form the same swapmeet dude there super nice slip on pipes for a titan
Nice. I'm surprised you're not making them yourself yet.

We gave him shit all the way back to the house for buying it ! But who's laughing now , who's laughing !

Back
Top Bottom