HELP! STOLEN CB550 IN TORONTO

saucer

Coast to Coast
Hi all
I awoke this morning to find my beloved 78'cb550 stolen from my front driveway EASTEND TORONTO (RIVERDALE), it's gone, the thieves rolled my daily rider onto the sidewalk, took the cover off and rolled this bike away into the night (between 12-7 a.m).
I built this bike from bare frame 2 years ago, and have been riding it to work since, it took 200-300 hours to produce with many rare and custom made parts,it's still a work in progress as i still add parts and tune,please have a good look of the pictures and keep an eye out this summer when you're out.
To say this bike is beloved is an understatement, it represents a sum of money, time of close friends who have made parts and help tune/built this bike, missed dinners with my family, it's not perfect but it's an unique looking cb550 hopefully some of you will see the parts or bike for sale somewhere,

thanks for reading,
here's a dropbox to more pics,
https://www.dropbox.com/home/blue%20brass%20550

Attachments

• IMG_8017.jpg
    IMG_8017.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 208
  • IMG_7830.jpg
    IMG_7830.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 195
  • IMG_5067.JPG
    IMG_5067.JPG
    771.1 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_4738.JPG
    IMG_4738.JPG
    831 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_4919.JPG
    IMG_4919.JPG
    766.6 KB · Views: 202
Hey man, long time no see. VERY sorry to hear about your loss! That really bites!! :mad:

I'll keep my eye out!! :(

hey thanks drew keep an eye out,
some other bikes on my street have had their cover moved so someone's checking bikes at night in t.o.

Sorry to hear man :(
All thieves should hang >:/

What kind of anti theft device were you using?

Man Saucer that blows. Pretty hard for someone to re-sell that in TO, hope it isn't being parted out on you and you find the douche(s) that took it.

yes the theft deterrent is that it wasn't running well, shuts down every couple of blocks, it's ignition or coils i was going to get to that this weekend,it still doesn't feel real, all i got is pictures of it.

Motorcycle thieves should be punished, like they used to punish horse thieves. :mad:
Sorry you got hit.

Back
Top Bottom