The furture is now. Can you handle it???

Really stupid (I'm looking at you Redliner ya retard) joke aside, that's fucking criminal what's been done to that bike.

I searched for that image and Google said this is the closest it can find
1400680047110.jpg

A bit of a wreck - That's google for you...

The only future here is experienced through a bottle of Robitussin and a box of Twinkies.

And to think way back when I questioned why brad didn't like you.... I guess I understand now. My apologies.

In truth the only reason anybody is putting down this revolutionery design is that they didn't think of it first!!! Theyre stuck in their little catalog order world of clip ons and redi-made seat cowls and unable to see beyond convention. I guess it was simply too much of a shock after seein the same bike different paint job turned out one after the other. Like watching american chopper every bike is the same, paste on pertinent logos and items and boom! Diversity!

I hear everybody say almost like a knee jerk reaction "you've never seen a bike like this" only to unveil some copy-pasta mimickery. When I pull up on this loud disguised super bike, words aren't needed. I can tell by theyre reaction they havent seen anything remotely like it before

I'll be the first to call you on ot when I see a similar build appear on this site. then you'll see!

Am I not picking up on your sarcasm ? I see the truth in some of your points but I'm not sure a ninja star on the front wheel is the best way to combat the norm... Unless you literally are combatting something... Like other ninjas

Hmmm....

Yes, that's right, anything that is simply over your head is nothing more than sarcasm. Haw haw HAW.

I'd like to see any member of this forum attempt to take the same canvas I had and try to make it look sporty and more practical. Until then were simply on entrely different levels

Once my lightsaber is delivered, I'll take you up on that shit. Hell, I even ordered a couple tall boat lights to use as front turn signals.

Safety first, bitches!

Nice handle Bruceski! :D Brewski's with Bruceski! Has a nice ring. :)

Bruceski said:
This thread is full of win.

Well, it's full of... ahhh... something all right. ;)

Two thoughts come to mind.

#1. HA!

#2. I wish I had this much time idle time on my hands.

Mr.E said:
Two thoughts come to mind.

#1. HA!

#2. I wish I had this much time idle time on my hands.

Says the guy with the week long ride thread ;D

Back
Top Bottom