The furture is now. Can you handle it???

Are we surprised that with all his over-the-top self promotion, he couldn't come up with a better name than "furture" for his creation? ::)

So we want to know WTF it is supposed to be and who actually "built" that total abomination? We can see it's ugly and non-functional (no brakes are a bit of a giveaway) but what is the point of it?

Fugly for shock value, or too much crank, or mind bending substances? It sure is odd though.

The author of the CL ad seemed fully proud of it and not the least bit apologetic. He wants $8,000....

I can't wrap my head around it. It looks like trying to draw a massive mural in complete dark with only a Zippo for light. It looks like the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing. It looks like hipster "art": glue two object together in an unusual combination, instant arté originál.

So I blame a schizophrenic hipster. They're too inclined to dress in idiotic combinations simply in the hope that nobody has made such a combination before. Real trend-setting...

At least he didn't describe it as a café.

Lol a hipster or a drug addict. Remember, everyone's beef with hipsters is that they don't actually do anything other than stand next to "art" bikes.

Something WAS indeed done here but none of us are quite sure what it is.

Henceforth, I believe a tweaker did indeed create this ... thing.

Redliner said:
The author of the CL ad seemed fully proud of it and not the least bit apologetic. He wants $8,000....

I can't wrap my head around it. It looks like trying to draw a massive mural in complete dark with only a Zippo for light. It looks like the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing. It looks like hipster "art": glue two object together in an unusual combination, instant arté originál.

So I blame a schizophrenic hipster. They're too inclined to dress in idiotic combinations simply in the hope that nobody has made such a combination before. Real trend-setting...

At least he didn't describe it as a café.
You're a dipshit, and if I ever encounter you on the street you'll be lucky if I don't break your nose.

af3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom