Finished CB750

BArTY

Been Around the Block
Finally got a few pics of my bike up in the canyons this morning. Taken with a cell phone so pardon the poor coloring. What do you all think?

v312sx.jpg

1z23x4h.jpg

that sucker is bad as hell man! love the oil bag reloation, looks like it can eat some turns!!!

JRK5892 said:
that sucker is bad as hell man! love the oil bag reloation, looks like it can eat some turns!!!

thanks! speaking of eating turns, i'm still spitting gravel outta my teeth!

I am hoping that does not mean you laid her down, and that you where cutting your turns so low that you could touch the ground. i loved my 750 for twisties, 3rd gear just purrrred as your ripped in and out of them

Nah I didnt lay her down, but no front fender = gravel in face = gravel in mouth while riding with an open mouth smile! :D

Hey! Now i know what bike you have......looks sharp mate!
Check your coil voltage, if it's less than 12v then that could be the cold start problem you mentioned in the sparkplug thread.

no fender, alright... but dude... FORK BRACE! makes a world of difference in turns.

Rocan said:
no fender, alright... but dude... FORK BRACE! makes a world of difference in turns.

Ya that's something I was going to look into, I get lazy. Any recommendations?

BArTY said:
Ya that's something I was going to look into, I get lazy. Any recommendations?

Love the bike man looks great!! any close up shots of your license plate mount?

As far as a fork brace, I have seen it done by others and plan to do it but you could just cut out the pop rivets that hold the fender on and mount the bracket. I believe that Troy has it done on "the bike formally known as beat the clock".

What kind of clipons are those? They are probably the most aggressively positioned set I've seen! Totally sick ride man, Hope to have mine out in a few weeks too.

looks to be stock with the brake line re routed... i just rebuilt a set for a customer last night... love that you can reverse bleed them by using the piston to press out the air in the line!!!

sorry i am an idiot! i thought you asked what kind of calipers those are... please disreguard above

Best looking CB750 I've seen in a while, exactly how i would build one. Do you have a build thread for this? I like the oil tank you have on there. And yes those Clipons look very agressive, where did you get them? great job on the headlight positioning. Many people leave the headlight in stock position or way up there and wonder why the bike doesn't quite look right. Very nice stance on the bike with the forks sticking out of the triple tree a little. More photos please.

Back
Top Bottom