THE BEER RUNNER

BCBarker

Coast to Coast
So it's wrong to drink and drive right?

So I decided to do a resto mod on a '64 C100 to do late night beer runs. I live about half a mile from the grocery store so it just needs to get there and back. 25MPH speed limit on 90% of the roads there so speed isn't an issue.

I suck for not posting more progress pics, but I've been busy as hell.

So here is it the day I got it for $100 bucks. (the guy said it needed a battery, all it needed was a carb cleaning.)

When_Purchased.jpg

Stripped it all down. you can see it about the shop in pieces

Shop_Life_10_2011.JPG

And here is the 95% finished product. Still want to build a wooded crate on the back rack with a hand painted "BeerRunner" logo, but that's a winter "it's too cold to ride" project.

photo.JPG

It's a blast to ride. Sure it's no Cafe, but I figure it's a Honda so it's not total blasphème to post it here.

Awesome job! Looks great!

I bought one a couple years back but before I could go pick it up it was stolen. I still want one.

I'm not trying to be a smartass, but i don't know if your in the US you can get a DUI on anything that is powered by any kind of motor even a rascal scooter that elderly and disabled peope use, well and some lazy asses.

haha! not really a smartass, but it does sound like something my wife would say! And yeah, you COULD get a DUI on it, but we have yet to ride it when we are too drunk. They stop selling beer at 12:00 in VA so it's been a "crap it's 11:45, do we have enough to last us the night" situation. At that point we are usually not too messed up to ride a scooter. and it's only a half a mile! It's more fun that walking!

Man! That's Gangsta !! I like it. I don't Know about the crate but I like the bike. Nice and shiny.

haplo_84 said:
I'm not trying to be a smartass, but i don't know if your in the US you can get a DUI on anything that is powered by any kind of motor even a rascal scooter that elderly and disabled peope use, well and some lazy asses.

True, George Jones was arrested for DUI while on a lawnmower.

It happens around these parts.

Up here you can loose your license for drinking and riding a bicycle...I think.

That is a sweet ride though.

Re: Re: THE BEER RUNNER

OJ said:
Up here you can loose your license for drinking and riding a bicycle...I think.

That is a sweet ride though.

You can in Alabama too. Then they bust you for dui and public intox! I've seen cops do it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Well I'll let you know if they ever catch me! Till then I'll live my life a half mile at a time!

Back
Top Bottom