Possible barn find.

bdblk12v

Hello guys I have a few questions on a cb750. A friend of mine knows of one that is a friends of his. It was running 4 years ago. He says its a 1974. He has a clean title on it and wants $600. Is that a good price? The bike is complete has 22k miles a windjammer windshield. The bike in pictures looks to have square carbs on it off like a 77 bike. The key switch and light panel for oil pressure neutral light looks early. Was t common to have newer carbs on an older bike?

Just depends on the condition really...I was given a CB 350 for free....I now have over $1200 invested and it has not even set on its new tires yet....but some of that was by my choice...but it sounds like a decent start at a really good and proven platform...I am sure you could get him down to $500 or even less if you start pointing out problems with it... ;)

Thanks for the reply. I had a 650 I bought for 150$ and sold it. I wanted an older one with a kickstart and this one came up. The bike is dusty for sure sitting in the shed. It looks very complete and even has hard saddle bags. I want to make a mild cafe something I can ride everyday.

Back
Top Bottom