69 CB175 :)

man nice bike!!!!
like it alot.
i am building a cd 175 cafe. its on the intro postings.
did you have the throttle cable on the inside of the bars
on the old ones???? if so what throttle did you use to
make it work on the clubmans????
like the paint aswell, what did you use on it?????????
also how do you like the cl exh aposed to the duel that came with it???????????
any way very nice, really great to see another 175.
later..

Very cool,low slung little racer...I like it! 8)
Love that tank and Cl exhaust as well...long live the High Pipes!

What is it about scrambler pipes that are way cooler than anything else? With or without mufflers, they are just the coolest. You've got a very clean, well put together ride. I'm hopefully going to own a small cc honda someday to put together in this very fashion. Love it!

loudest143

I bought a '72 CL175 last year for $300. It's in fair condition. I bought a NOS tank and used side covers and planned to keep it stock. However, deep down I'm dying to make some simple cafe mods (handlebars, seat, cone air filters) and just have a blast with it. I think seeing your awesome bike just put me over the edge in favor of cafe. Nice work!

chris73cb175 said:
you bike is clean i'm on a search for some high pipes i might just have to make some

They are not too hard to find and if they don't have good chrome just flat black them or heat wrap them or both.
The small,cheap Emgo cone shaped mufflers add a nice touch or insert baffles. Some run them straight,but I would suggest at least some kind of baffling.

nice bike. As I said on another post, I'm a big fan of the little bikes. Yours is clean and simple and I like it a lot! I've not been a fan of the longer seats, but that seat seems to fit the bike very well. Nice job.

Back
Top Bottom