cafe shoe

This is where I had to get it modified for the brake caliper mount
100_1403.jpg

You can see the 1/2 inch spacer I had made and then the brake caliper mount , I had a to have the collar longer this shows the stock then the longer one
100_1402.jpg

Wow you didnt have to drill the frame mounts for the pivot at all?? Thats pretty amazing. I have a GS750, still Zook and i have to drill out the pivot hole plus cut a bit off the pivot bolt and rethread. Thankfully that will be all the mods i have to do to it. Everything else bolts up just like stock. Will have to use longer shocks i think on mine. Nice that you didnt have to on yours. It's lookin good! Love that that green colour too. Almost Tip of the Hat to the old Kaw racing green. Nice!

shoe48 said:
After working on this bike , I decided to change it all over to my running 79 , this after I bought two other bikes this summer a 1990 KZ1000Police bike and a 2000 Kawasaki Concours , So It all got changed over to this bike
000_0131.jpg

When ya get it done Shoe, hit me up! We'll go riding sometime. I see you're over on the GSR too!

I am not over at gs very offten .. BUT on way to many web sites .. I went on the southwestern KZ ride ,, Were you there ? I took " Connie " :D Yes we can hook up if you like this summer ;D

Naw my KZ is too little for my big arse to ride any distance...it would have a heartattack...lol. Someday i will have a big KZ1000 or maybe if im real lucky a Z1. Hey i can dream cant i?? LOL For sure we should go riding this summer. Im gettin a lil trip to Red River gourge together for the summer. Me and a bunch of the GS guys, if you're interested. Dont think they'll all be bringin GSes tho, so anyone who is interested is more than welcome. I'll be riding the cafe down there. Will be hard on the rear, but worth it to see how she handles in the gourge pass.

Might be interested time will tell keep me informed or where to look ;D Thought about the Brown county ride as Scot and Brian have invited me along .. You just never what the weather will be in May along with many other thigs that come up in the next 5 months ;D

Well i plan on being at the BC Rally... so if i see ya there sweet!! Good luck with the rest of the project!!

josh

Wow...very nice work on your baby! I,m curious where you picked up that motorcycle lift and how much it cost?

Harbor Frieght on the lift , They go on sale for 299.99 all the time .. Thanks for the comments ;D

We have had a couple wram days to get a few things done , Calipers mounted with new pads , Most of the Chrome engine parts are on now , The Exhaust pipe came today , I also touched up the Paint on the engine ..
100_2959.jpg
100_2960.jpg
100_2961.jpg
100_2962.jpg

Back
Top Bottom