BCR's Project Bike 1969 cb350 little monster "El Poquito"

Very cool bike!

Love the exhaust and the fly screen is killer. I'd like to put one like that on my little Hodaka Ace project bike. I don't want a full or even 1/4 fairing on it,but a fly screen wouldn't be too much and would give it more of a vintage racer look which is what I'm going for.

I like all the little detail touches you guys did to it. You should do more small displacement bikes like that in the future even if it's just for yourselves.

In many ways the small bikes have more to offer over the much heavier,more cumbersome,older vintage inline fours.
On tight back roads smaller bikes can run away from the bigger ones when the big fours can't use their outright power advantage.

DrJ said:
Hey Benjie, is building cafes and making parts your full time gig or do you have a Joe-job like the rest of us?

Yes Dr.J, this is a full time gig not just for me, but for 4 other guys here in BCR Design . Oh yeah and one very loyal yellow lab that watches the shop at night.

coolatula said:
Very cool bike!

Love the exhaust and the fly screen is killer. I'd like to put one like that on my little Hodaka Ace project bike. I don't want a full or even 1/4 fairing on it,but a fly screen wouldn't be too much and would give it more of a vintage racer look which is what I'm going for.

I like all the little detail touches you guys did to it. You should do more small displacement bikes like that in the future even if it's just for yourselves.

In many ways the small bikes have more to offer over the much heavier,more cumbersome,older vintage inline fours.
On tight back roads smaller bikes can run away from the bigger ones when the big fours can't use their outright power advantage.
thanks for the compliments. Yeah after finishing the "el poquito" and how much fun we had building it and riding it , i'm looking into getting a RD350, or a 305 superhawk but instead of clip ons, more of a low Euro bars and clean dash. I'm thinking the lines and styles of board track mixed with cafe racer.

-benjie

Back
Top Bottom