kz1000 police cafe

cafesakiTX

Well I introduced myself a bit ago but i have not been very active on posting the progress of the kz, it's still not done but close to it.
from this
newpics056.jpg

to this
newpics085.jpg

the way it looked when i introduced myself
newpics111.jpg

and now
suz691.jpg

suz688.jpg

suz693.jpg

Nice one!! wot a nice transformation ;D ;D No front fender,, :p looks cool, any more pic's of the seat?

My brother has one of those, I keep trying to talk him out of it with just such a project in mind...

Looks great!

Oh baby!! Now THAT'S what we're talkin' 'bout!! Nice job!!

Keep those Kawi mods comin'!! ;D ;D

Very nice! You need to put up a post in the Seat section on how you built the seat, looks great.

I see you swapped out the police tank, what tank is on it now? Which model KZ did it come from?

Did you swap out the front end? Or are the mounts for the fairing removable? Keep us posted! Very cool bike!

HerrDeacon said:
Very nice! You need to put up a post in the Seat section on how you built the seat, looks great.

I see you swapped out the police tank, what tank is on it now? Which model KZ did it come from?

The tank is of a z1 and the seat i built out of the rear section of the old tank and aluminum. still working on a seat cushion.

patricke9 said:
Did you swap out the front end? Or are the mounts for the fairing removable? Keep us posted! Very cool bike!

the front end is stock and the fairing bolts on to the crashbar and the frame behind the headlight.

Nice pics, love the bike. Thats the first time I've seen the turn signals mounted down there, pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom