'75 CL360 build

piggyboy2763

Alright, after 5 long months I'm finally done!

The only thing I didn't do myself was the paint, not a strong suit of mine. The wiring was a learning process to say the least.

My wife who is in the DNP program even got to put stitches in my thumb. Quickest ER visit I've ever had in my life.

My daughter who is 13 wants to learn how to ride on it and it's the perfect bike for it. She even picked out the colors for everything. Low seat height (28 1/2") plus it lost a ton of weight in the process. I weighed all the parts that were junked and it was around 51 lbs. It's so light on the go. Pipes have a nice burble and starts with 1 or 2 kicks, nice idle to boot.

I couldn't have done this build without Dime City Cycles. They always sent me the right parts and quick. Never had to call to complain or bitch about anything. They even sent me stickers that I slapped on the bike, makes a nice touch.

All in all a nice bike. Easy to ride and rewarding knowing I did the whole damn thing. I'm already combing the papers and online adds like a whore looking for my next build.

I'm hooked....

Attachments

• Cafe #1.JPG
    Cafe #1.JPG
    271.7 KB · Views: 157
  • Cafe #2.JPG
    Cafe #2.JPG
    259.3 KB · Views: 168
Back
Top Bottom