**The Newest locO bike... not what you'd expect....**

So.. or the sake of proper record keeping... some new pics..

New Years Eve Day, Dec 31/08, I spent the am putting on the new highmount exhaust..

Before: Hindle slip on with a shorty can.
IMG_1003.jpg

After: Hindle Highmount mid-pipe with the same shorty can
IMG_1069.jpg

I didnt like it with the shorty can... so instead, I slapped on a Micron high-mount system for a gsxr1000:
Done2.jpg

Done3.jpg

Done.jpg

Next additions:
- Stomp Grip
- RIM LEds
;D

excessive650 said:
Looked better with the shorty, not overwhelming .
ya think?...
I thought it looked so wimpy...
I like it best w/o any muffler:
IMG_1013.jpg

but the last thing I need is another reason to be pulled over... ;D

The Face of a MONSTER... only beautiful to its mother...(or some shit like that)

So I redid some of the bling bling LED's:

http://dotheton.com/index.php?topic=14997.0

As I was finishing up the last of the wiring, I was lookin at the front the bike and realized that I never like the front lights...

Beginning.jpg

I was thinking at some point Id put dual headlights like on Triumph tripple but I just never got around to it and now, I have no appetite to spend some big buck just to make the lights look like any other Fighter out there... So I started a thinkin... Hmmm..

I do have a spare vintage race mask that I got on ebay...
IMG_1168.jpg

I was thinking of mounting on to yet another 3/4 helmet:
IMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1175.jpg

But then that would put my helmet collection w/ vintage masks to 6 lids... why the hell do I want that many helmets??...

So Im toying with idea of putting it on that headllight set up...
hmm.. I wonder how that would look....
IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

Looks pretty cool but it looks like its part of the original piece... Need to do something to make it stand out a bit....

Looks like a damn Transformer

So.. how do I make this mask stand out a bit.. hmmm... Ahh.. I know... I'll do what Saucer doesn when he wants something to stand out!!... Drill some speed holes in it!!!. ;D.. then I'll put some fake rivits on it!!.. yeah!!

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

BEsides I'll rivit the damn thing to the headlights anyhow...

IMG_1204.jpg

IMG_1203.jpg

All done...
IMG_1205.jpg

A face that only a mother can love!!..

;D

FREAKIN ROBOT ALIENS :eek:
I can pretty much guarantee you won't pull up next to another just like it at a light ; )

That looks mean as hell! :eek: I like!

I'll be honest though, I see whiskers. Like terrifying-eviscerating-cat-from-the-depths-of-hell whiskers. But whiskers.

Not a big fan of the street fighter thing for the most part, looks like stuff thrown on and ripped off a perfectley good bike. BUT that face guard pulls everything togther very well IMO.

rather menacing.

Tim said:
Gotta do something about those giant orange ears it has.

funny... I was just thinking the exact same thing..
I was on eBay looking at turn signals when notification of your reply came in my inbox!..

Swagger said:
I like it Noel, makes a statement.....

hahaha.. thanks bro.. Its starting to grow on me.. I certainly like the front end much better now with the mask on the bike... (so Ive stopped searching ebay for dual front headlights from a triumph tripple and smaller front turn signals...). It seems to complete the Monster Predator/alien/transformer look of the bike.. ;D ...

Hmmm.. Predator... ebay search: fake plastic dreadlocks.... ;D

Back
Top Bottom