Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My usual criteria is:
1) Two stroke?
2) Yamaha?
3) Which one do I want to ride?

This month clicked two outta three.

It was extremely close though. As I have strong ties to the Hawkamatic.
But... I have already ridden a Hawkamatic.
I can't say the same for a YZF750/1000.

Vote casted ;)

Not entering my own bike..... just wanted to see a cafe bike in this thread ;) ;) ;).

Attachments

• 20180805_082840.jpg
    20180805_082840.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 289
  • 20180805_082924.jpg
    20180805_082924.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 292
Ha ha, Yep I couldn't agree more w this ending line up. Although Kellys machine is worth atlest 10 votes!!!

The sound coming out of Rat Rangers xs650 did it for me. Its a naughty little cutie pie !

And to think I coulda stole Brads XS650 a couple weeks ago. GRRR. I had no idea they could sound like that. ::)

Thanks so much for the 7 votes for the Hondamatic guys.

trek97 said:
Ha ha, Yep I couldn't agree more w this ending line up. Although Kellys machine is worth atlest 10 votes!!!

The sound coming out of Rat Rangers xs650 did it for me. Its a naughty little cutie pie !

And to think I coulda stole Brads XS650 a couple weeks ago. GRRR. I had no idea they could sound like that. ::)

Thanks so much for the 7 votes for the Hondamatic guys.

Hey! Congrats on the well deserved win Rat Ranger, It's a really killer bike and I love what you are doing with all the injection setup. Eric, your 'matic is awesome. I only wish I had your level of attention to detail. Big shout out to all the YZF fans, Thank You! for getting my bike up here. Cheers!

Congratulations Rat_ranger. Bravo Zulu!

Twenty six people voted...out of how many? Seems kind of apathetic to me, I wish there were some way to encourage the members on this forum to get a bit more active.

Maybe putting a voting function in the banner with a thumbnail of each bike.

That's a good idea. I watched the whole thing through but somehow missed the vote...

I'd like to see a side-view of the sumotrac with less background. The truck and light coming under it detract from the bike for me.

Pete12 said:
I watched the whole thing through but somehow missed the vote...

Dang dude, that probably woulda been my Hondamitics winning vote right there. ;D

Sorry for the late response from me - congrats to the winner! Banner to come.

Start gathering up nominations for September!

Back
Top Bottom