Seat ordered, now can't contact because object removed?

Dirtyhand

Hello Slipstreamcycles,

This is Erik a Dutch boy from Germany and i ordered(and Payed) a Flattrack seat on 06-20-14. And i cant contact you anymore because you've deleted the advert.

You said the last time my seat was shipped two weeks ago. When do i get it here in Germany?

Thank You,

Greetings Erik (Dirtyhand)

Seems like others are having customer service issues with these guys. Why not try to contact them through the website or by phone? The number is here on their contact page:

http://slipstreamcycle.com/index.php?route=information/contact

Good luck!

Is it possible to consolidate these threads into 1 so the owner has one place to be able to view and resolve?

Seems like he's willing to fix the issues of the past, accepts responsibility for his choice in who to leave in charge and is committed to fixing all issues.

Hello neevo,

So is he really? He has no people skills. Is Rude and only reads half of the info in the mails. I have to repeat all my words many times.

He does nothing to resolve my problem. He keeps asking for a tracking number, he has never send to me.

So i have no money, no seat and no TRACKING number. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Greets Erik

Are we talking about the same person?

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=59958.msg699107#msg699107

Erik,

You have been communicating with me. I asked you a few questions. I was not rude in the least. You told me the day it shipped, I asked you for a tracking number, assuming you had one since you gave me an exact ship date. I'd be more than happy to post the e-mails to show that I was not rude to you, at all. Just trying to figure it out. I had e-mailed you this morning, before I saw this.

On all the other, my dad stepped away from the business, I had more orders than I could handle in a timely manner. That is on me, nobody else. I thought I could get it done, I couldn't.

Hello J-Rod,

Rude as in no Hello's no greetings nothing. May be a age thing, or European i don't know. :-\
I have a company myself and being polite to others is free advertisement. ;)
So i get my seat. Thank You. :D

We all make mistakes, and we all learn from them. I hope you learnt from it.
But the most importend part is: honesty to your costumers. They are the ones paying you.

I wish you all the best and no hard feelings. :)

Greetings,

Erik

It was sent USPS. Last it shows, it departed a post office. Once it is out of my hands, I have no control over how often it is updated by them.

Back
Top Bottom