Teaching my wife to ride: Kaw 175

If she can't ride the tiger there's always the life insurance.

Seriously though this is getting put on the road for now and we can play with it later.

Agree with u on that one.
Forgot for a sec that it was your ladys ride. ;)

yeah pretty much stock is best but the very first, most important thing on any 2 stroke is setting the squish if you are going to start modding for more power/better running

u9ejety2.jpg

...or maybe it's because the front sprocket is barely attached to the input shaft.

Tonight's lesson: work from the least complicated solution first. Now I guess I'll put the clutch basket back together ha ha

I did not pressure wash it with the sprocket removed. I inhaled enough kerosene fumes to choke a brontosaurus tho

Ha! I have three feet of this stuff left Yinzer and it's gotta get used sometime.

I have some sheets of gasket material sitting around the shop.

BTW, I thought Tandy wasn't allowed to possess/use sharp objects???

or was that you?

I'm so confused.

I was thinking.....once you get this Kawi 2/ down pat, you can start on the next one. That little Kawi Dyn-o-mite would be a great bike for your kids to learn on, don't you think? 8)

I bet Sophia would love it. ;) :D

I figured that would work out if I played my cards right!

Rich Ard said:
I figured that would work out if I played my cards right!

What....after I take it out to Ted's, your going to bring your kids out and wait for Sophia to see it and get all excited and ask me if she could ride it? What you think I'm a push-over for little kids?

mrjoshzombie said:
That cardboard with the bolts in it is the most brilliant idea I have possibly ever seen.

Stealing it.

That's cardboard? Looked like a road-kill animal hide to me. Guess its tiem to clean my glasses.

I was referring to page two with the cover in the bin and chunk of cardboard with the engine bolts in it. Probably should have quoted the pic, but didn't want to muck the thread up with more pics.

Back
Top Bottom