Who rides with Headphones?

It's illegal in Florida although a lot of people do it I'm not one of them.
I quite often turn radio/CD/MP3/DVD off in car as well ;D

I ride about an hour each way to work every day and listen to audiobooks. Keeps me entertained but I can still hear everything around me. I use the old Sennheiser CX200's, they fit in my ear nicely so my ears aren't killing me by the time I get home. And they're pretty good at blocking wind noise out.

It's illegal in QLD, Australia too but it's easy to just stuff them in my jacket if I get pulled over.

I have the same problem though when I ride without them in and think 'WHAT WAS THAT NOISE?!'

I realize this is an old thread but thought I'd add to it rather then starting a new one..

Just picked up a pair of these:
https://www.plugfones.com/

Tried them out for the first time tonight.. with them in and iPod at 1/2 volume going around 110 kph I could still hear my tunes and didn't get any ringing in my ears.
Sound quality isn't tops and I wouldn't use them around town, but for on the highway to have a tune to sing along to they are pretty wicked.

Cheers

I'm pretty sure it's illegal in every state to ride or drive with a pair of earbuds/pods,/etc. Using one is fine but 2 can get you fined (or dead) saw a 5 car accident yesterday, girl still had earbuds in while police were booking her ::)

Back
Top Bottom