This will probably make you laugh..

HONKER

Thought I would share pictures of my sidecar project. The motors in the trunk of the sidecar its a 3800 Oldsmobile V6 that drives both the sidecar wheel and the bike wheel. As the last pictures show its apart now finishing up the drivetrain for final assembly. Its time to laugh now go ahead.

Got more than a couple of hours invested there I'd say! Wouldn't mind seeing some more pictures of the suspension and all the other novel details. The "pipes?" passing through the driver's side have me baffled, what's the story? Some real determination there to keep going on such a big and involved project - respect!

The visible exhaust is just a mind game really. I want it to look like the motor is in the bike itself.

What's the intended use of this machine apart rom being cool and awesome?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Some one asked what I will do with it when completed. The answer is use it to tour on. This is the rig I built 11 years ago it has 80,000 miles on it now. The new one will take its place. The old one will be sold.

Ok, i see the steering mechanism now,
Though for a bit that it was one of those freaky deaky side car things where the driver is in the side car.

I dig it!

I am getting a "Spy vs. Spy" vibe from the completed rig. 8)

Is the dark color "root beer metalic" ?

Back
Top Bottom