'78 CB750A bobber build

SxExCx

This is my first bike build and I started taking pics late in the process but here it goes...

Rebuilt / refinished carbs...

Before:

After:

Working on the stance and tank orientation

Carbs and electrical box (WWII First Aid Kit) mounted

I salvaged an old front fender and made it into a rear fender with custom mounts

A different angle to see the carbs, electrical box, fear fender, and 1919 Ford tail light.

My good friend Killjulez made me these awesome custom covers for the kicker and neutral switch since I will not be using them.

Got some parts back from the powdercoater

Freshly painted new (old) front hub and drilled rotor

Front wheel is almost done, just waiting on custom spokes to be made

New bars and grips mounted

New front wheel is done and ready to slap on (21" Harley barrel with 1978 Canadian Honda hub, custom made spokes, and drilled sport rotor)

Shaved and polished engine parts...

Clean work, love the wheels, looks great. 8)

How is the seating position though?? Looks kinda like your knees r gonna be in ur face and your foot is gonna be at a crazy angle to work the shifter.

Since these pics, I put 1" taller springs on the seat which put me at a good position. My upper legs are parallel with the ground and my feet are in a comfortable position.

very very nice. i like the clean look. This is what i have been aiming for on my ride. No plastic bits and just the essential bits to get it road worthy.

what are the 2 drink bottles near the rear wheel? Oil?

Back
Top Bottom