Swap meet this sunday!

john83

Over 1,000 Posts
I think I posted this in the meetup thread but I'll put it here in the open as well. This Sunday at Andrettis Karting there will be a swap meet, bike show and car show. We are going to try and meet up there and maybe go for a ride afterward.

If you are going and want to make sure to link up with the group just shoot me a PM for my phone number.

A group of us are going to meet up for Breakfast at the Original Pancake House, then stop by Caffeine and Octane before heading over to the swap meet.

John,

It was nice to meet you even though the whole swap meet deal was a bust!

See you around,

Doug

PS. I know it's a haul for you, but we're doing our bike night this Wed. at Summit's in Cumming 7pm

Hey, good to meet you as well. I'd like to make it over on Wednesday but I'll have to wait and see about weather, girlfriend schedule and finances have to say about it.

P.S. if you run into someone selling any Thruxton goodies for a good price let me know.

John,

Let me know what you're looking for. Depending on what it is, between the group of us we might have what you're looking for. Depending on the weather we'll cage over. There's a number of Thruxton guys (or Thruxtonized) in the group.

Doug

Well, some new suspension is in order. I need a stock oil cooler as well. If I could get my hands on a stock seat that'd be pretty awesome too.

Not sure if anyone has anything as far as shocks around. John may have an oil cooler, and I know David (guy on the BMW) has a seat since he got a different seat for his Thruxton (although I'm not sure if he's selling the stocker or not). I'll find out Wed. night when we meet up.

Cool, just let me know. I can get the oil cooler pretty cheap off of ebay but people are married to their damn seats for some reason.

I'll let you know. BTW I just noticed a Thruxton seat & Cowl for sale on T-Rat you might want to check it out.

Doug

dave231 said:
Hey Rumrunner, when is your next meet at Summits?

David

We just met up last week, so I think next Wed. I'll post up when I hear from Bob we may be changing it up a little.

john83 said:
Not to my knowledge. Is that Caffeine and Octane thing still going on?

Caffeine & Octane is the first Sunday of every month. Just haven't posted anything on going since I was out of town the first Sunday of April, and will be the first Sunday of May. Always a good show over there. The nice thing is that it doesn't go late so you can go riding afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom