** PICS OF MEMBERS RIDES ** - Official Before & After Thread

Been a while since I've been on this site, but here's my '81 CX500.
Before:
DSC_0047.jpg

As of today:
DSC_0034.JPG

DSC_0058.JPG

if you don't know, now you know...biatch!

Attachments

• '76 CB360 (side).jpg
    '76 CB360 (side).jpg
    299 KB · Views: 261
  • photo[4].JPG
    photo[4].JPG
    266.6 KB · Views: 260
hurley your bike is def on of my top 3 fav on here man! love it! new school flavor and staying true to the traditional cafe roots... very very tastefully done!

JRK5892 said:
hurley your bike is def on of my top 3 fav on here man! love it! new school flavor and staying true to the traditional cafe roots... very very tastefully done!
joe, thank you man! i always appreciate your words, they mean alot coming from a guy with your outstanding talent, gracias. If we ever meet, your welcome to take it for a ride.

i'll keep trying this file loading thing,,is it just me that struggles with this,,,,,anyhow here is my first build attempt ,,cb100 -her names "jezabel",can only find a not quite before photo
BIKEPICSCB100BUILD014.jpg
................. HOLY CRAP !!!! i think i just worked it out,,,,,no way,,,not sure whether to be happy or give myself an uppercut,here's the AFTER (for now anyway)
rearleft640x4802.jpg
101_0927.jpg

;) FUN is the word swagger,,,unfortunately just as i finish her i lost my license for 4 and a half years :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ,on the bright side i now only have 1621 days to go :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

it's all good mate,i kind of asked for it,just means i'll be starting the next project straight away instead of zipping around on jeza,,i have a z650b i've been carting around in boxes for years--still leaning towards buying a complete/semi complete bike--i think the Z might be way too many headaches--

Where did you get them bars???? They are exactly what I want. I havnt been able to find any so ive been sourcing pipe to make my own!

Those look a lot like Norman Hyde 'M' bars.....

That's one seriously long seat mate, you can haul your girlfriend's girlfriend on that!

Thanks guys, yeah the bars are the Norman Hyde M bars. Yeah seat is plently long....dont wanna lose any precious cargo (female) haha. Seat pan is out of an old detour sign fitted to frame shape. :)

Another note on the bars...placement with the bars is absolutely perfect, no wrist strain at all.

Back
Top Bottom