** PICS OF MEMBERS RIDES ** - Official Before & After Thread

Ha! I'm not too sure when I'll get back to the dirty GR. I've been scavenging parts from it throughout the season.........and honestly I think it would be terrifying at a good clip off road!

Big Rich said:
Ha! I'm not too sure when I'll get back to the dirty GR. I've been scavenging parts from it throughout the season.........and honestly I think it would be terrifying at a good clip off road!

Well c'mon then Rich, you need a winter project right? Fix 'er up and go for it! There's nothing quite like a good pucker moment to make you feel alive right? ;D :eek:

Done for now. Still working out some kinks, lots more to do when winter rolls around...

Before

img0376gm.jpg

After

img0904ob.jpg

img0905tx.jpg

img0906sp.jpg

HOOLIGAN said:
Thanks Pete. The screen is from eBay, straight bolt on for most CB's. openspc is the store.

Cool, looked like the Thruxton one but straight bolt on is much easier, it's a nice little screen that!

No build thread. Its a build on a budget and took me less than three weeks of work (working on it after my job and some weekends) which was my goal. Simple frame mods, raised the tank, made a seat, put in a digital gauge, lost a bunch of parts, new tires, new rear suspension, new lights all around, grips... etc. The only part I'm really proud are the pipes which I made myself:

pipesphoto.jpg

Everything else is generic.

Still doing a new headlight and bar set up.

Thoughts on painting the wheels black?

mnkymits said:
No build thread. Its a build on a budget and took me less than three weeks of work (working on it after my job and some weekends) which was my goal. Simple frame mods, raised the tank, made a seat, put in a digital gauge, lost a bunch of parts, new tires, new rear suspension, new lights all around, grips... etc. The only part I'm really proud are the pipes which I made myself:

pipesphoto.jpg

Everything else is generic.

Still doing a new headlight and bar set up.

Thoughts on painting the wheels black?

Mate that's awesome! I'm a sucker for a nice set of high pipes as you can see by my GS450... love your work!

I got an exhaust mob near me (Tranzac) to do mine as my welding skills are pretty much non-existent though...

been waiting a long time to put this post up! 2 and a half years! 1970 Honda CB350. the 350 was my first bike so when I decided to do a cafe project that's what I chose... there's literally nothing that hasn't been at a minimum been removed and cleaned or polished, and a whole lot is new and modified to get the cafe look I was going for...

9776479b.jpg

56d42e5d.jpg

CJHusband said:
This thread makes me so jealous. Fatherjon, I love seeing your machine, it's fantastic.
Thanks CJ, i am really glad its earned its place on the before and after thread. i like to look at it too :) except when its being stubborn.. then i kinda want to push it down and empty elevator shaft. :) but she is up and running, ill have a video up soon

Back
Top Bottom