** PICS OF MEMBERS RIDES ** - Official Before & After Thread

Before:
1.jpg

3.jpg

After- I'm done w/ it (new owner is off to get new tires today)
DSCF1472.jpg

DSCF1475.jpg

Wasn't planning on selling it, but an offer was made a while ago & the guy hung in there for months while I finished it up & got it on the road. If I were keeping it I would have started polishing & prep for teardown this winter to paint the frame. Next up is a 1975 Honda cb200, I'll start a thread in the projects section soon.

Here is a pic of my '78 XS650 SE. I am putting clubman bars on it (thanks to a fellow member!) and plan to construct my own rearsets for it. Seat will be swapped to a '78 Standard (roadster) seat to give it a more British look.
This is how it looks now:

Are you sure that is your bike??? It looks like it's your neighbour's bike that you photographed through the keyhole in his garage door ;)

well... not a cafe but here is the last ones i did... 06 HD st bob & 01 Sportster... i have a ton of these... working on a build right now... i try to build as many as i can, any kind i can!
Before:
33ys5f5.jpg

2rnehlf.jpg

Durring:
fw69zm.jpg

zl3uyq.jpg

rsymua.jpg

After:
4htph4.jpg

wlc9x1.jpg

One more 05 GSXR750

Before:
Stock GSXR

Durring:
24nka9z.jpg

ofspyb.jpg

After:
2gxjija.jpg

Hmm. There are some nice bikes on here, but I really liked the before pictures of a lot of them. If I we a lot of you, I'd sell the bike in the before picture and buy a running ratty bike to cafe.

Back
Top Bottom