** PICS OF MEMBERS RIDES ** - Official Before & After Thread

jayellay said:
saucer,
awesome rides. I second Druro’s request for a left side photo. and where did you get those cafe seats? I would love to get a hold of one. Again, awesome rides.

hey thanks, the seat on the black one is a steel hump, custom built by someone locally,the battery is in there, the blue bike's seat is a carpy seat, i still have to make a vinyl cover for it,

IMG_0087-1.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

Ethanol: NICE! What are you going to do for a tail light, signals and plate? Nice work on the tank....the whole bike has a nice flow

mccarleyholmes: Did you chop that front fender or is that fibreglass?

That's what I like to see here. A rust bucket turned into a sick ass bike. Good work.

Three months ago, bone stock, and looked pretty good after a bath. Now after some mild up grades; Bars, mirrors, grips, quarter fairing, turn signals, and tail light.

just awesome! tell me more about those shocks and the motor...did you paint the motor? with what? that looks great man! nice work

Yamaha details!

just awesome! tell me more about those shocks and the motor...did you paint the motor? with what? that looks great man! nice work

I hope you're talking about the puny Yamaha.

Its a 2 stroke 100cc producing 11bhp of POWERRR!!! ;D
The engine was painted black with errr .... paint. Had to strip it off the silver paint. The earlier moron had painted the engine with a brush and silver oil paint.
The shocks are brand new but stock.

I've been arond this site for quite awhile but I never got around to posting on this thread, so...

My H2 Before:

BikePhotos1129.jpg

After:

KawiProject06114.jpg

Back to the drawing board:

H2Project008.jpg

My KZ1000 before:

BikePhotos1036.jpg

After 22 years:

KZZXRSummer08003.jpg

The H2 will be an on-going project. The KZ is done for the forseeable future! ::)

Back
Top Bottom